Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was cancelled in Ireland? Why is she in the best seller list for the 10th week in a row as she has posted.

Reactions: 1
I just cringed myself inside out reading that small excerpt, as if she is qualified to give that sort of advice 🤣🙈

Reactions: 6
Terrible writing, such a basic level. What on earth possesses these companies to publish this drivel. I suspect that his book isn’t really making profit, it’s bullshit.

I just cringed myself inside out reading that small excerpt, as if she is qualified to give that sort of advice 🤣🙈

Reactions: 8
Terrible writing, such a basic level. What on earth possesses these companies to publish this drivel. I suspect that his book isn’t really making profit, it’s bullshit.
Exactly this. You can find this kind of Level 1 motivational bollocks just about anywhere you look on the Internet. Nothing in that paragraph is a new or a revelation. I can’t believe anyone would pay for this tit when it pops up in some form on my Pinterest or IG FYP practically every day and it’s FREE.
Who is she to think that she can she can frame herself as an expert on something like this? It’s bizarre. I can’t stand Russell Brand or Matt Haig but I’d rather listen to their advice as at least they have some life experience behind them and have dealt with actual issues. What are her credentials for writing this book? It’s a lot easier to ‘change your life’ and think positive when you’re a thin, pretty, white, blonde woman for whom everything has fallen into your lap and you’ve happened to be in the right place at the right time (which again, is a lot easier if your face fits).

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Exactly this. You can find this kind of Level 1 motivational bollocks just about anywhere you look on the Internet. Nothing in that paragraph is a new or a revelation. I can’t believe anyone would pay for this tit when it pops up in some form on my Pinterest or IG FYP practically every day and it’s FREE.
Who is she to think that she can she can frame herself as an expert on something like this? It’s bizarre. I can’t stand Russell Brand or Matt Haig but I’d rather listen to their advice as at least they have some life experience behind them and have dealt with actual issues. What are her credentials for writing this book? It’s a lot easier to ‘change your life’ and think positive when you’re a thin, pretty, white, blonde woman for whom everything has fallen into your lap and you’ve happened to be in the right place at the right time (which again, is a lot easier if your face fits).

Reminds me very much of Caroline foran, basic thin pretty white woman giving advice even though she has no life experience. Only in her case it uses an anxiety angle

Reactions: 13
It's just so stupid - *decide* to be happy and then nothing or no one can make you unhappy. So it's basically your fault if something affects you negatively, and you should push that unhappy thought away? Plus, you know, has she *heard* of depression?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It's just so stupid - *decide* to be happy and then nothing or no one can make you unhappy. So it's basically your fault if something affects you negatively, and you should push that unhappy thought away? Plus, you know, has she *heard* of depression?
It's a bit sick of her to say this after what CF went through 🙄

Reactions: 17
This is exactly what I thought when I read it. So it’s *my* fault I’m depressed because I don’t decide to be happy. Thank you, Laura. I’m cured. Utter shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Toxic positivity is all she’s about, “no-one can change your life except for you”, “don’t give away your power”, “be the hero of your own life”, all these are is basic-b1tch cliches that mean nothing and ignore the complexities of the human condition, she hasn’t a notion. She’s a very pretty over confident chancer that got lucky because of these things and then decided to write a book as another way to cash in on her fame and GIRL BOSS / EMPOWERMENT is very fashionable at the moment.

Also spend any time at all on personal growth or therapy and you’ll learn that BE HAPPY is not the goal. It’s about finding peace. She’s not just stupid but dangerous with this stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hope they tell her to do one. Or even better, ignore her altogether. She (and her team) really are as thick as pigshit.
She isn't named but someone comments that they sent it to the Irish Mail & they will get Niamh to do a Fashion Feature... take from that what you will ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Women’s Health have reprinted that “multitasking whilst breastfeeding” tweet under the banner of “quotes to make new mums feel seen”.

that’s one less subscriber they’ve got now.

Reactions: 19
This type of toxic positivity really pisses me off. Ppl like her in such a privileged position with zero mental health credentials spouting absolute shite about ‘thinking yourself happy’ and ‘manifest your happiness’! It’s just so meaningless and fake, I still can’t understand why ppl buy into ‘self -help’ shite like this from Z listers

Reactions: 23
Ya know, it’s amazing how I didn’t know I could just ✨ decide✨ not to have post natal depression.
duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t get it when people say she’s incredibly beautiful.
I saw her in a restaurant once in Charlotte street, before Covid and she really was very average looking to me. We would all be “incredibly beautiful” if we got expensive facials and access to stylists whenever we wanted. And don’t forget the Instagram filters.
So, I’m sorry but let’s stop giving titmore more ego massage cause again she’s really not all that in the beauty department!
But then again beauty is subjective so😅

Reactions: 26
Looks absolutely wrecked at the moment if you look closely.
Leaky boobs in the LI presenting clobber from ITV wardrobe. Lucky person who has to wear them next 🤢

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.