Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks terrible and exhausted at the moment. Look at her latest grid photo, her skin is dehydrated and almost grey looking and I agree that she's far too skinny, especially for someone that just had a baby. And about to go into a gruelling schedule of early starts, non-stop heavy duty makeup, filming round the clock and a press frenzy, all while breast-feeding an infant that's a few months old at best. I think it's really sad. Babies not having their mothers' attention at this young age is traumatising.

Reactions: 24
I can’t believe she has a highlight called “what whitmore wore”.. stop trying to make yourself a thing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I was looking through her story highlights called 'Yer Telly wan' from 3 yeas ago, and she looked so much better before she lost the weight too, her face was so youthful and plump and her legs had shape to them and she really looked captivatingly beautiful, now she is so skinny, but it doesn't look natural on her and her face looks exhausted and skeletal (even well before the pregnancy), it just looks like she aged 15 years in 3 years
She's still very beautiful but I agree she looks wrecked. It's a shame she is addicted to social media for whatever reason and can't take a break and get some good rest. Must be exhausting trying to come up with stuff to post every day.

Reactions: 11
Presume they’ll have a family villa,nanny and one of the granny’s on set. Will it be worth it I wonder.

Reactions: 6
I've just noticed she has 11K grid posts?!?!?! What in the actual f. Kim K doesn't even have half that. Thats actually nuts!

Reactions: 15
She's been spotted filming the new ad for love island... must be confirmed she's hosting it

Reactions: 4
Just looking at the style of Yasmine Evans and Maya Jama last night at the Brits, would be amazing love island presenters.
This is it. If Laura took any maternity leave she knows the next bright young presenter will be straight in there getting the jobs she would otherwise get.
Its a sad position to be in really

Reactions: 21
Would ITV get rid of her with her husbag being such a vital part of the show? Are they a package deal at this point?

Reactions: 6
I’m sure it feels really worthwhile to sacrifice time with her beautiful baby to go present groundbreaking funny clever TV like Celeb bleeping Juice. This woman! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's been spotted filming the new ad for love island... must be confirmed she's hosting it
Oh no! I hoped they would have got someone with more personality to host it. She is good to look at, but once she opens that mouth.....😴😶😐😖

Reactions: 2
Gutter programming for idiots....lowest common denominator. 🤦‍♂️ Leigh Francis hasn’t been funny for well over a decade, the act is old hat and should have been consigned to the bargain bin long ago, oh hang on it’s on ITV2 isn’t it?

I’m sure it feels really worthwhile to sacrifice time with her beautiful baby to go present groundbreaking funny clever TV like Celeb bleeping Juice. This woman! 🙄

Reactions: 16
I see today’s daily dose is a “highlight” from her book about happiness. I can’t get a pic but have a look 👀. It’s soooooo passive aggressive 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.