Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if she’s breast feeding what’s she done with the baby while she’s at work? My baby is 4 weeks old, her feeding schedule is unpredictable (understandably at this young age) so there’s no way I could leave her for 2/3/4 hours to do a radio show?!
I hear you! Mine were pretty much attached to me for the first 3 months 😂

Reactions: 2
If any of ye read her book, what exactly did she say about Danny o’reilly? I had heard he cheated on her and thought it was a shame because I thought they looked great together but the more I saw and heard about Laura the more I thought they were quite mismatched.. I think he’s good looking but more than that he seems chill and confident in himself plus he’s actually talented and I get the impression she likes being the star or the powerful one in the relationship, like others have said here, Iain suits that narrative for her and she does make it sound like she’s sooo beautiful and he’s ordinary and lucky to have her??? It’s bizarre because I can’t ever imagine thinking or implying that about a partner? You might tell your friends they can do better if their boyfriend is a bit of a prick or something but she genuinely comes across to me like SHE thinks she’s better than Iain?
PS I really like the name Stevie for a girl, but I think Laura will be disappointed to know that Ruby Walsh’s sister Katie named her baby girl Stevie a year or two ago and publicly told everyone on the Tommy tiernan show not that long ago!😝
She did not name him specifically, she describes the part of her life at which being cheated on happened (she moved in with the bloke in London, he was in a band, before she flew off to film i'm a celebrity in aus) and it is not challenging to figure out who "her cheating ex" is... Danny O'Reilly. She just said it broke her heart and she threw his guitar out in a bin and that they tried to make it work after, but she could never look at him the same way, very sad.. she uses the analogy to promote how she got over it with positivity... but as you say, Danny seems like a sound fella, I suspect there is more to the story, than what she makes it out to be in her self-obsessed book-form promotion... I'd like to see his side of the coin
No doubt she is incredibly beautiful, but her narcissism is incredibly off putting... 100% agree she would feel the need to be the 'queen' of the relationship and be constantly adorned... look at Danny's gf's after her, he went for Holly first - vapid, but less of a precious pearl -...then that accountant girl who tried to be a travel blogger... now the scientist girl... moving towards the humbler side of town since his experience with narc-Laura - and she found herself a tool who feels fortunate to put up with her because she is gorgeous... applause
For the record... I do like the name Stevie... but her recent carry on regarding the name and the baby in general makes her even more nauseating than usual

Reactions: 15
Laura Whitmore is the biggest hypocrite around, and she is not stuck for competition.

"Respect my privacy during my pregnancy" , immediately followed by a photoshoot of her, pregnant, that looked like it came from a BDSM mag.

"Be Kind", followed by inciting a twitter pile on a journalist who was doing her job, and politely was giving her AGENT (not even bugging Laura, but her agent) right of reply on a story.

The journalist would have been acting unethically if she didn't offer right of reply!

Reactions: 37
She isn’t my cup of tea to be fair and always reminds me of an uncool version of Fearne Cotton......

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It takes a village it would seem, hair, make up, stylist, pleb manager dude all tagged “on set”.
Is the manager there cos it’s LI shoot or does she need to be carefully managed at the mo lol.

Who is Danny dating?

I just think he would be a lovely dad, compared to computer gamer kid Iain.

Reactions: 10
It takes a village it would seem, hair, make up, stylist, pleb manager dude all tagged “on set”.
Is the manager there cos it’s LI shoot or does she need to be carefully managed at the mo lol.

Who is Danny dating?

I just think he would be a lovely dad, compared to computer gamer kid Iain.
Dorottya Kriszan... they had her in the find the water music video too... her linkedin says she is doing a phd but her IG is private so dont know much else.. seconding MerchantOfTea: anything is an upgrade

Iain's post today about being kind... take your wife's phone off her before she tries to dox any more people just doing their job - could be a start

Reactions: 19
I feel like Iain would be always on eggshells with bitchy moaning Laura- he's famously said everyone says he is punching looks wise with her so may feel inadequate
I think he just says that to be nice. He's pretty hot himself, and lets face it, he would have insta huns absolutely throwing themselves at him cause he is good looking, funny, and works on Love Island.

Reactions: 9
Do Laura and Iain remind you of Amanda Owen, and her husband Clive - the Yorkshire Shepherdess. Both have husbands who feel like they have punched above their weight, but really they haven't! Both have wives who think a lot of themselves....

Reactions: 8
Just looking at the style of Yasmine Evans and Maya Jama last night at the Brits, would be amazing love island presenters.

Reactions: 8
It's the way she holds them too, parting your lips looks natural and less forced on some people, but on her it looks almost more forced and quite fish gapey?

Reactions: 9
Her singing into the phone is so cringy and annoying. Take a day off love..

Reactions: 4
I was looking through her story highlights called 'Yer Telly wan' from 3 yeas ago, and she looked so much better before she lost the weight too, her face was so youthful and plump and her legs had shape to them and she really looked captivatingly beautiful, now she is so skinny, but it doesn't look natural on her and her face looks exhausted and skeletal (even well before the pregnancy), it just looks like she aged 15 years in 3 years

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.