Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if she’s breast feeding what’s she done with the baby while she’s at work? My baby is 4 weeks old, her feeding schedule is unpredictable (understandably at this young age) so there’s no way I could leave her for 2/3/4 hours to do a radio show?!
Wouldn’t surprise me if the breastfeeding stuff is bullshit tbh. There is nothing wrong with formula, both mine were bottle fed, but you just know Laura is the kind of person who has to be perfect. I bet she had a natural, drug free birth where her birth plan went like clockwork too 😒

Reactions: 23
Her personal “brand” is all over the place currently. Needs some serious repair and rerouted direction.

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t surprise me if the breastfeeding stuff is bullshit tbh. There is nothing wrong with formula, both mine were bottle fed, but you just know Laura is the kind of person who has to be perfect. I bet she had a natural, drug free birth where her birth plan went like clockwork too 😒
And every ounce of that (if she experienced it) would have been down to pure luck and nothing else.

Reactions: 9
A working mother is expected to work like she isn’t a mother and mother like she doesn’t work. It’s a bloody tough gig and I’m sure we would all find it easier if our job was turning up to film a TV show and being photographed taking our baby for a walk. That’s without mentioning all the items she would’ve been gifted, the constant validation she gets. I’m actually quite angry she thinks she is anything special!

Reactions: 37
Would be nice if she acknowledged all the help that she must be getting that allows her to multitask in the way she apparently is.

Reactions: 20
I think she’s very uptight.
She won’t be going on the how to fail podcast or anything like that. Too exposed!

So robotic.

Reactions: 10
Not just her, but I hate how many celebs bang on about breastfeeding. It feels like they are making out they are super human and also that bottle is bad. I tried breast feeding my daughter, I managed 10 days and it was horrible. She wouldn't latch on properly, my nipples were cracked, she wouldn't feed if I had a nipple shield on, and I was too worked up to express milk. I was crying every time I fed her, and this obviously rubs off on the baby.

It was Christmas eve and I had enough, we went to Boots and bought everything I needed. Christmas day was a dream, she was finally satisfied, I was chilled out and it was the best decision I made. She grew up to be a healthy, intelligent girl - now 22 year old woman. SM and the press need to start supporting women that struggle and accept that breast isn't always best.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Not just her, but I hate how many celebs bang on about breastfeeding. It feels like they are making out they are super human and also that bottle is bad. I tried breast feeding my daughter, I managed 10 days and it was horrible. She wouldn't latch on properly, my nipples were cracked, she wouldn't feed if I had a nipple shield on, and I was too worked up to express milk. I was crying every time I fed her, and this obviously rubs off on the baby.

It was Christmas eve and I had enough, we went to Boots and bought everything I needed. Christmas day was a dream, she was finally satisfied, I was chilled out and it was the best decision I made. She grew up to be a healthy, intelligent girl - now 22 year old woman. SM and the press need to start supporting women that struggle and accept that breast isn't always best.
I had a very similar experience with BF. Do you know what I wouldn’t mind the celebs posting about their BF journey if they were doing it from a good place but they are only posting it to make people feel bad.

Reactions: 14
I had a very similar experience with BF. Do you know what I wouldn’t mind the celebs posting about their BF journey if they were doing it from a good place but they are only posting it to make people feel bad.
Exactly, literally no celebs ever post anything to say, 'you know what, I tried my best but I just couldn't do it.'

Reactions: 7
Exactly, literally no celebs ever post anything to say, 'you know what, I tried my best but I just couldn't do it.'
I know Stacey Soloman isn't exactly a Tattle favourite but she literally said this! She struggled openly for ages with breastfeeding and eventually had to stop for her own mental health.

Reactions: 21
I know Stacey Soloman isn't exactly a Tattle favourite but she literally said this! She struggled openly for ages with breastfeeding and eventually had to stop for her own mental health.
I wasn't aware of that. Good for her!

Reactions: 9
But those who do get judged for it so is it any surprise people don't admit it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
It’s funny what she’s doing on her Twitter feed. She’s put out a question about favorite tv theme tune. This will push down a lot of the negative tweets in the last few days from everytime you type in her name. It’s a done thing in the celeb world from what I have read. It doesn’t take away the fact she’s a complete and utter knob
I don’t understand why celebs would do this for any reason other than trending / hiding bad tweets.

Surely you’d have that conversation with your friends? Twitter is bleeping tit!

Reactions: 2
I do think Iain Stirling has a more realistic chance of sustaining a viable long term career than Laura does

plus he,s been in the media circuit for several years longer than she,s been there

he really is the better of the two

I do think Iain Stirling has a more realistic chance of sustaining a viable long term career than Laura does

plus he,s been in the media circuit for several years longer than she,s been there

he really is the better of the two
i dont think she can be good for his career, although they are pretty much secure financially so doubt it will matter too much at this stage. any interview i see of them together she always speaks over him and never lets him really speak.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.