Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are times in your life where you have to dot the i's and cross the t's. You have to suck things up and bite your tongue when all you want to do is scream and shout. This is the time that she needs to keep shush, go to every available contact, keep her opinions on her family under wraps and keep a low profile. That's the only way she will get more contact. No matter if her family are in the wrong, shouting and screaming about it and bringing it upto Lewis is not the right thing to do, telling all of tiktik is not the thing to do.. Composure is what's needed here and going above and beyond for another 30 day is all she needed to do but she's letting it get to her and lashing out, proving her family's points for them.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t listen or take any constructive criticism, I do think it’s sad that she obviously has had a difficult childhood.

Laura, if you’re reading this .. your son is 12 his mates will already know about your sex work, they will have looked at your Twitter, one click and they see the ‘see my ass clap’ video. Do you have any idea how disturbing, like totally gut wrenching, that is for a boy of 12?. You openly talk about smoking drugs … surely you know that’s not conducive to good child rearing?

You’re obviously desensitised to it all, but your lifestyle is damaging for any child in your care, a child needs stability, routine and dependability- you’re not providing any of this.

Your childhood was damaged you say? don’t do the same to your child. Do better Laura, quit the e prozzy stuff, interact with Alfie, get him in a routine and I promise you life will get better.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
watching her live now and i sort of get why she is on there all the time. it's hard living on your own with no one else to talk to and especially if you have no friends. but everyone is right about her behaviour online and her interaction with her child and everything else. but i still sort of understand why she uses live to keep herself occupied. it doesn't make it right though.

if my daughter gave her son up when he was a baby because she couldn’t cope, I would NOT be raising that child to give him back 12 years later, I’d be raising that child with me forever you don’t pick and choose when you want your children 😡 I had 2 kids by the time I was 18 so you can’t keep blaming “I was too young”..

What nice things can they say about you to him?” Your mum lays on live tiktok all day long moaning to people she doesn’t know about me and you”? Or “mum doesn’t even sell her fanny no more she posts it in twitter for free”…

Last edited:
How does she expect any "authority figure" to take her seriously when she can't even bathe properly? Crying on tiktok? She's an embarrassment

if my daughter gave her son up when he was a baby because she couldn’t cope, I would NOT be raising that child to give him back 12 years later, I’d be raising that child with me forever you don’t pick and choose when you want your children 😡 I had 2 kids by the time I was 18 so you can’t keep blaming “I was too young”..

What nice things can they say about you to him?” Your mum lays on live tiktok all day long moaning to people she doesn’t know about me and you”? Or “mum doesn’t even sell her fanny no more she posts it in twitter for free”…
She said that he was taken because se went on a wild one one Christmas because of what was going on in her life, I previously thought she had gave him away but now this has come out.
I wish she unslderstood that because she has such a big following and social media presence, the likely hood of her son seeing it all is hi, all the videos of her eating the way she does all the sexual innuendos, all the naked and vids etc all easy to find attached to her name.
Yes they may be are saying negative things about her where her son can hear but the like hood is he has seen it all for himself already. Such a sad situation and while she's talking about it all who else is in the middle of it all, all her emotional ups and downs, all the anger... Its the little boy in the other room 247 playing his computer.

Reactions: 3
She said that he was taken because se went on a wild one one Christmas because of what was going on in her life, I previously thought she had gave him away but now this has come out.
I wish she unslderstood that because she has such a big following and social media presence, the likely hood of her son seeing it all is hi, all the videos of her eating the way she does all the sexual innuendos, all the naked and vids etc all easy to find attached to her name.
Yes they may be are saying negative things about her where her son can hear but the like hood is he has seen it all for himself already. Such a sad situation and while she's talking about it all who else is in the middle of it all, all her emotional ups and downs, all the anger... Its the little boy in the other room 247 playing his computer.
24/7 they got in yesterday Alfie go upstairs play on ur xbox like if I was in that situation u would be holding him tight and watching Xmas films and stuff with him she. My kids don't leave my side I'm a single parent with 3 kids who's been through the worst dv been in refuge with nothing and got ptsd and deppriession I work and have my kids 24 7 by my side u don't just palm them off it irritates me bad!! .

Last edited:
does anyone know why lewis got taken from her in the first place? im not being funny she says they just took him but something dosent add up did she just give birth then the sister took him? she was obviously an unfit then and still is. they can't just take someones child with out reason .

anyone watching her live now? the state of poor alf! he in a vest 3 sizes to small and its filthy. the way he's screaming on that game its not healthy why doesn't she take him to a park or out to get fresh air instead on sitting on tick tock all day. poor poor boy

does anyone know why lewis got taken from her in the first place? im not being funny she says they just took him but something dosent add up did she just give birth then the sister took him? she was obviously an unfit then and still is. they can't just take someones child with out reason .

anyone watching her live now? the state of poor alf! he in a vest 3 sizes to small and its filthy. the way he's screaming on that game its not healthy why doesn't she take him to a park or out to get fresh air instead on sitting on tick tock all day. poor poor boy
I know then she tells him go away. He's varying 9ut for attention poor bugger. Just plain lazy arse parenting . We all have down days but when u have kids you still have crack on with it they come first regardless

How is she still lying in bed at this time of the day!? My kids are up for about 8 o’clock during the holidays dying to go downstairs for their advent calendars and breakfast and juice!!

Reactions: 5
I know then she tells him go away. He's varying 9ut for attention poor bugger. Just plain lazy arse parenting . We all have down days but when u have kids you still have crack on with it they come first regardless
yeah 100% don't get me wrong I love a lazy Sunday with the kids watching films etc but not everyday! get the kid out the house fresh air and running about, he sits playing fortnight eating junk and listening to his mum shout at her phone all day long and when he does try to talk to her she tells him to go away :cry: what kind of life is that for a young boy.

Speaking from family experience, children that are given to other family members, not only does it give them a safe place but keeps them out of care - she’s clearly been a danger around Lewis.
she’s similar to a family member who can’t keep her children and only visit them - total narcissist everything is everyone else’s fault.

some of the things she’s said alarm me, she’s admitted to taking a knife to her step mum, she’s admitted to driving illegally etc - she won’t tell us why and that’s because she knows peoples opinions will change and everything will see the truth

Wow she ain't even making the lid a Christmas dinner she's a selfish lazy slob her

• Wow
So she's not gonna do a Christmas dinner now 😒
Wow she ain't even making the lid a Christmas dinner she's a selfish lazy slob her
Yes I just saw her say that too, she's now upbeat, cleaning, music blaring. How is Alfie gonna learn how to regulate his emotions if his mother cannot guide him and set an example, it's alway 1 extreme to another and yes she could say that's her mental health condition but she does have a responsibility to try show and guide her son right, to shield him from all this. If her doctor says she is mentally stable right now I'd like to see his or her degree please

The way this boy looks at his mum for attention as she runs back to her phone makes me feel sick.

• Sad
This shouldn’t be broadcasted but keep it coming love - come on Laura’s dad come on here spill the tea babes x

Reactions: 1
I'm a fairly new watcher but Jesus christ how many times does that little boy have to mummy before she answers him, her dad's called social on her because he said Alfie is underweight, but social laughed at him, shocking if true. They need to watch some of her lives to see how much attention the poor boy gets. So sad

Her dad's just said that she got pregnant woth him for a house because she was homeless 😱😱😱😱

I'm a fairly new watcher but Jesus christ how many times does that little boy have to mummy before she answers him, her dad's called social on her because he said Alfie is underweight, but social laughed at him, shocking if true. They need to watch some of her lives to see how much attention the poor boy gets. So sad
Defo need watch for lives he's so ignored she preaches mental health but how does that poor boy feel being ignored 🙁

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.