Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A mod has just let slip she needs supervised visits to see lewis!

She just stinks of pure narcissism.
i don’t blame Lewis for blocking her, it’s disgrace for your son to see what his mum does on social media.

things Laura

i can’t work I’ve got mental health issues

Laura: I’ve got a job

I don’t drink alcohol anymore

drank on Friday

🤷🏻‍♀️ Darling you are always lying - sorry that we don’t watch you all the time to catch you on these lies but everyone can see it - you clearly did something to have your child taken away, he was taken to safety- you’ll not get custody of him. But if the judge ever was that delusional do you think he would actually wanna stay with you 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

i don’t blame Lewis for blocking her, it’s disgrace for your son to see what his mum does on social media.

things Laura

drank on Friday

🤷🏻‍♀️ Darling you are always lying - sorry that we don’t watch you all the time to catch you on these lies but everyone can see it - you clearly did something to have your child taken away, he was taken to safety- you’ll not get custody of him. But if the judge ever was that delusional do you think he would actually wanna stay with you 🤢
He already said to her yesterday that he didn't want to live with her she said that's fine Lewis I just want more time with u.... Alone time, but st the minute she can only have supervised acesss but I think she said earlier they have cancelled tomorrow's visit on her cos of all this drama last couple days

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe what I’m reading 🙃 someone needs to get Jeremy and graham in!

Says A LOT if she needs supervision around her child.

does anyone know what was said in her brother’s live?

Something about him going for her mum or his mum with a knife and that Lewis was removed from her care

Reactions: 2

All I caught was that Lewis got removed form her care

Yeah she has fallen out with him. He didn't say much. He said her biological mother didn't even want her which I thought was pretty horrible.

Yeah she has fallen out with him. He didn't say much. He said her biological mother didn't even want her which I thought was pretty horrible.
Can you blame her though? She sounds like she was a nightmare

things Laura

drank on Friday

If Lewis doesn't want to live with her ( who could blame him really ) then it's all over, the judge will take that into account.

Her dad saying alfies neglected she don't feed him and under weight or spend time with him 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Laura he doesn't want to be with you

As if she is ordering food at almost 11pm for her and her 7 year old this woman is something else

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.