Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have a switch for the waterworks to go on and instantly turn off and who can still stuff their face while *crying* 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She must have a switch for the waterworks to go on and instantly turn off and who can still stuff their face while *crying* 😂😂😂
I thought that 🤣
I’m hysterical crying then oh hang on eats nuts calmly then a minute later back to the tears

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dear God she's on about her brother blocking her on every account and Alfie says just make a new one pretend it ain't u.... So he's clearly taking everything in like a little sponge

Reactions: 5
Thinking about my niece and how much veg and fruit she eats I've never seen that boy eat even a single piece of fruit

Tell u one thing I could slap that fat beast in the face and give her a wake up call.. what a bleeping mess she is the big pig.

And she sits and cry’s her family don’t love her 😂😂😂 are u suprised

Big faaaaaat heffa
I think the fat phobic comments need to stop. I am bigger than her and I am a damn good mum and person and it’s bloody hard being a fat person in a world where we get comments like this. Being fat doesn’t make anyone a bad mum. Everything else she does makes her a bad mum

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It just shows why her family don't want anything to do with her 😬

I reckon her dad is in here as one of the trolls 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I really hope Alfie didn’t hear her dad saying she only had him because she was homeless as things like that stick with children & I know that first hand from past experiences. as for fat shaming, she doesn’t help herself when she’s on a diet, I know she’s had Nando’s, McDonald’s, Wetherspoons breakfast, and all her little snacks most days in the two weeks she’s been dieting. I mean she isn’t exactly trying to help herself. Her weight only becomes an issue when she can’t be arsed to get up and go for a walk anywhere, she’d rather drive illegally 🙄

I really hope Alfie didn’t hear her dad saying she only had him because she was homeless as things like that stick with children & I know that first hand from past experiences. as for fat shaming, she doesn’t help herself when she’s on a diet, I know she’s had Nando’s, McDonald’s, Wetherspoons breakfast, and all her little snacks most days in the two weeks she’s been dieting. I mean she isn’t exactly trying to help herself. Her weight only becomes an issue when she can’t be arsed to get up and go for a walk anywhere, she’d rather drive illegally 🙄
More then likely he did she was shouting down phone u think I'm a cheap bleep or something along them lines but bleep was defo used at him and called him a ugly c..t and Alfie was right literally there 😱 he don't need to be around all this drama at Christmas as I've said she's not even done any chirstams activities or anything with him I mean get him in the mood... it just seems that home is full of doom and gloom and she loves all drama if u ask me.. as she keeps saying whys my views so high coz ur crying like a stuck pig about being a tit mum course they will be 🤣🥱🙈🙈

• Wow
More then likely he did she was shouting down phone u think I'm a cheap bleep or something along them lines but bleep was defo used at him and called him a ugly c..t and Alfie was right literally there 😱 he don't need to be around all this drama at Christmas as I've said she's not even done any chirstams activities or anything with him I mean get him in the mood... it just seems that home is full of doom and gloom and she loves all drama if u ask me.. as she keeps saying whys my views so high coz ur crying like a stuck pig about being a tit mum course they will be 🤣🥱🙈🙈
No I haven’t seen any Christmas activities only her going on about all these presents she’s bought🙄 where’s the magic in this poor boys Christmas, the viewers are loving it ! 😂😂😂

No I haven’t seen any Christmas activities only her going on about all these presents she’s bought🙄 where’s the magic in this poor boys Christmas, the viewers are loving it ! 😂😂😂
Exactly what her dad says about her, she is lazy and won't do anything with him but plow him with junk and sends him to play on his video games

Oh here is beggy on the hunt for followers 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I hate how she talks about all of the money she’s “making”, the money she spends on takeaway 24/7, lip fillers etc but can’t save that money to get a lawyer and get her boy home. It’s all for show, she doesn’t care and just wants to look good for the camera, as always. After someone said on here about his clothes being small, all of a sudden she’s taking him to primark for new ones… at least she’s listening to us😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.