Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she failed big time sitting eating a indian takeaway fat trollop.stuffing chips in her fat face now she`s talking about ordering a mc donald`s.

Reactions: 1
I don't think this girl can take anymore she seems to be really at her whitts end. I was screaming at the tablet please end your live while you sort this out don't let all these people in on your private situations with your son. I'm thinking she feels supported by people on live and she doesn't have many friends so she does it all on live for the support but I don't think it's helping her court case at all.

I don't think this girl can take anymore she seems to be really at her whitts end. I was screaming at the tablet please end your live while you sort this out don't let all these people in on your private situations with your son. I'm thinking she feels supported by people on live and she doesn't have many friends so she does it all on live for the support but I don't think it's helping her court case at all.
I read that as ‘please end your LIFE’ … I was going to say, I know she’s a twit but that’s a bit harsh!!
Did you see earlier, she was telling some bloke that she’s got 17 pages on Tattle as all the big TikTokers have got one and then named Eden Harvz and Shabi and Nabi! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
is there anyone else that thinks the lad she keeps going live with is sooooooo weird? the one that thinks he's really hot and covers his bad teeth every time he laughs hahahah :sick: he's only going live with her to get followers and that fat cow thinks he wants to talk to her! its so cringe it makes me feel sick!

Reactions: 6
is there anyone else that thinks the lad she keeps going live with is sooooooo weird? the one that thinks he's really hot and covers his bad teeth every time he laughs hahahah :sick: he's only going live with her to get followers and that fat cow thinks he wants to talk to her! its so cringe it makes me feel sick!
Yes!!! He does don't he he'd cringe af bad...
He's not good looking one bit and she loves it don't she 🤣 she was crying on live all night about her other son because he said she don't turn up for contact and said he's seen messages then said he was in her live so she had to end it then then next min she laughing about bannanas she's shoved up saying she has a KFC bucket 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He does lives with so many females she isn't something special like she thinks she is :ROFLMAO:

He’s a rite beg on toast!🤣 gets on my tits he dose thinks everyone fancies him haha what do we think is he lying about the being a mental health nurse and the rest of it ?🤣🤣

So her sons blocked her… says a lot don’t it? 🤣 anyone else see her tantrum

So her sons blocked her… says a lot don’t it? 🤣 anyone else see her tantrum
Why does she go on live and cry about her personal life then get mad when people talk? She's clearly let him down in the past and he's probs seen that for himself.. something u don't air online and it's not fair on the lad this being all over tiktok

Her son is on tiktok! Is this not the most worrying part? The poor child. I'm disgusted for him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Why does she feel the need to talk about private matters on a live? And to try ringing her son while on live? Very weird

She needs to get of tiktok and sort her tit out arguing on tiktok and crying... Jes clearly seen messages of her not seeing him so what she expect. Sort her tit out privately none need know what goes on

Her son blocked her and she’s throwing a tantrum - son unblocked her and she’s still not satisfied, your 12 year old son has tik tok… his mam is on tik tok doing her “ job “ (well promoting it) & you wonder why Laura he has no respect for you as you said. And it isn’t your parental right to tell him to come off because you don’t have custody of him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Her brother said he's on live in a hour he's going address all the lies. Also she had that bleeping dress on again 😭🙈

I think Alfie would if appreciated her to have some quality time off live with his mum. Bit with her swearing kick off again about her brother again. Not just an hour if quality 1 in 1 time without tiktik. She's not hardly talking to him at all

I think Alfie would if appreciated her to have some quality time off live with his mum. Bit with her swearing kick off again about her brother again. Not just an hour if quality 1 in 1 time without tiktik. She's not hardly talking to him at all
Alfie is saying hurry up hurry up its boring it's boring, he must be so so fed up of it all, she's got her back to him talking to the phone on tiktik while trying to ring on the other phone to kick off

Last edited:
Anyone watching this tit show? Where’s Jeremy Kyle when you need him

Anyone watching this tit show? Where’s Jeremy Kyle when you need him
Yes I think she's chatting tit I actually belive her brother. I know someone who ahd there son took of then and he want to her mums and then years later she had a son now 9 and she's aloud to keep him so it can happen to all her minions saying it carnt 🙈 she only airs all this online because shes getting bare views. Everyone liking her arse. She clearly has failed him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.