Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how she talks about all of the money she’s “making”, the money she spends on takeaway 24/7, lip fillers etc but can’t save that money to get a lawyer and get her boy home. It’s all for show, she doesn’t care and just wants to look good for the camera, as always. After someone said on here about his clothes being small, all of a sudden she’s taking him to primark for new ones… at least she’s listening to us😂
I thought that whennthey mentioned a lawyer she couldn't afford 2 grand ain't being funny that's probs all takeaways she used consume and waste her money u would save every penny u had . Don't think she's to arsed tbh 🙈

I thought that whennthey mentioned a lawyer she couldn't afford 2 grand ain't being funny that's probs all takeaways she used consume and waste her money u would save every penny u had . Don't think she's to arsed tbh 🙈
Yes! She keeps saying “do you know how much 2 grand is” i understand that but when you’re spending probably around the same in a week on just takeaways there’s no excuse at all. She’s known about it for months and months, any loving mother would take that opportunity to save up and get the best for their child but she’s too selfish for that

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes! She keeps saying “do you know how much 2 grand is” i understand that but when you’re spending probably around the same in a week on just takeaways there’s no excuse at all. She’s known about it for months and months, any loving mother would take that opportunity to save up and get the best for their child but she’s too selfish for that
Hit nail on head absolutely

Reactions: 1
seen people wanting to start a go fund me for her 🤢
Also apparently Laura doesn’t buy flowers and likes she just grows fast 🤣🤣🤣 hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eating out again, live the whole time 🙄 what’s the point honestly spend some time with your son talking Laura. Not talking to your phone.

Reactions: 5
Going on saying people being jealous! And have balls do what she does self respect darling we don't want do what u do 🤣 ur a fat bleeping mess who shoves food down ur gullet and plays with ur fishy sweating fanny and were jealous 🤣🤣 we all just dislike u and see what bullshit ur spouting this time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How is she bragging about social services “laughing” in her dads face. Imagine if this was even worse than it already is and she thinks it’s okay that they’re doing nothing about it! All of these babies being let down by social services and she thinks it’s a massive joke… get off live and go and spend actual time with your child.

Reactions: 7
How is she bragging about social services “laughing” in her dads face. Imagine if this was even worse than it already is and she thinks it’s okay that they’re doing nothing about it! All of these babies being let down by social services and she thinks it’s a massive joke… get off live and go and spend actual time with your child.
She's took him play centre how dare we say she don't so anything with him haha there no interaction it's heartbreaking

It’s a pub with a small play area in. She’s not there for him
I agree she isn’t there for him but I am so glad she’s taken him out and he’s doing something else other than sitting in his room on his games console 🙄

She’s just asked Alfie 4 times if he has any money, he replied no every time but instead of waiting for a reply she went straight back to the comments & completely ignored him 🙄

no way has the taxi driver just said “your home or mine” to which she replied “yours if you want” YOUR SEVEN YEAR OLD IS SAT NEXT TO YOU😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
I agree she isn’t there for him but I am so glad she’s taken him out and he’s doing something else other than sitting in his room on his games console 🙄

She’s just asked Alfie 4 times if he has any money, he replied no every time but instead of waiting for a reply she went straight back to the comments & completely ignored him 🙄

no way has the taxi driver just said “your home or mine” to which she replied “yours if you want” YOUR SEVEN YEAR OLD IS SAT NEXT TO YOU😡
I felt awful when he was going “no, no” thinking she was taking him😔

• Sad
She’s sat there now talking about getting her smear test and wanting to be molested by the nurse…. Then said she was gonna request a male doc and get him to ‘give it a flick’ while he’s down there…… ffs

• Sick
Reactions: 6
what the hell is she going on about a poly relationship! she is away with the fairies if she thinks not ONE but TWO+ blokes will go near her she's having a laugh! Why don't she stop worrying about where her next shag is going to come from and start sorting her terrible life out for her "sons". What kind of environment will that be, having different men in her home when she has a little boy who lives there? I can honestly see why her parents thought lewis would be better off with her sister!. As parent myself I'm discussed with how she has such little respect for her son. Anyone can shag 100000+ people for all I care but when she's sitting there crying about her not spending Christmas with her son a day earlier! She plays up for the camera to get sympathy from random people. she goes on about how she spent £600 the other day on clothes a crap for herself but can't afford a solicitor to get her son home! the way she's cheating the system, she must be rolling in money surely! but yet she can't pay to get the son home!!!! I would do anything and everything to get a solicitor if it meant I had a chance of my son living with me!!!! well... I don't have to worry about that because im not a scumbag parent like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.