Laura greaves #27 She's a child abuser, an addict and drug user, begging on tiktok like a self entitled loser.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she steals the kids ADHD meds for herself.
If anyone takes the time the come down off them is wild. I’ve never taken illicit drugs in my life but the ‘come down’ off concerta especially for me is horrendous.
---
She got banned and is now on her Violet account

Just admitted she's on pregabs as they help with her menkul elf 🫠
There’s no way a doctor would simply prescribe her pregabs with her history for “menkul elf” she’s deffo purchased her or sold her tuna purse for them.

Reactions: 4
If anyone takes the time the come down off them is wild. I’ve never taken illicit drugs in my life but the ‘come down’ off concerta especially for me is horrendous.
---

There’s no way a doctor would simply prescribe her pregabs with her history for “menkul elf” she’s deffo purchased her or sold her tuna purse for them.
She gets her weird mate to give them her, she's done this on live before, grim

Reactions: 1
She was yapping on earlier about how much of a brilliant mother she is and how she doesn’t leave the boys to go out drinking and doesn’t go out doing drugs… NO, YOU JUST DO IT IN THE HOUSE WHILE THEY’RE THERE!!

Reactions: 7
She really is ! She took her top off in front of her 15 year old today considering she wears no bra !! To be me that is so inappropriate
She lies down and bends over in her short dresses with no knickers on with her both boys there 🤢🤢 no wander Paul made the report of her to the police a few years back about her using her dildos with Alfie in the room 🙈

• Sick
She was yapping on earlier about how much of a brilliant mother she is and how she doesn’t leave the boys to go out drinking and doesn’t go out doing drugs… NO, YOU JUST DO IT IN THE HOUSE WHILE THEY’RE THERE!!
Yet the other day when she was saying about the Hayley drama she said when Hayley came to stop they’d go out the ‘club’ so she defo does go out and leave them at home alone!

Reactions: 3
Lewis passed his Maths gcse mock exam. She said she was bursting with proudness. Lets see what he gets on his English 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lewis has had 30 days of suspension this year and she said she’s gonna have to stop telling him off for getting suspended now because he got a C/B on his maths MOCK…MOCK GCSE 😂😂😂😂😂 no wander he chose to live with her she’s literally as thick as pig tit! How’s he done in all his other subject big lozza, let’s not jump the gun yet he’s a year away from doing the actual gcse let’s see if he’s still actually in education before you get the balloons out! She’s such a knob!

Reactions: 8
What’s she crying for now?
---
View attachment 3001440GET IN MA BELLY!!
She said that dress made her belly look smaller 🥴
---
Lewis has had 30 days of suspension this year and she said she’s gonna have to stop telling him off for getting suspended now because he got a C/B on his maths MOCK…MOCK GCSE 😂😂😂😂😂 no wander he chose to live with her she’s literally as thick as pig tit! How’s he done in all his other subject big lozza, let’s not jump the gun yet he’s a year away from doing the actual gcse let’s see if he’s still actually in education before you get the balloons out! She’s such a knob!
Why would you be brimming with pride when he’s missed 30 days of schooling through bad behaviour ! As you say dumb as duck

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She said that dress made her belly look smaller 🥴
---

Why would you be brimming with pride when he’s missed 30 days of schooling through bad behaviour ! As you say dumb as duck
Exactly i just don’t get it at all! Just a few days ago when she was getting a call from school she was telling him you’re ruining your future, if anything it’s now that she has to really put her foot down and be hard on him so he knows he can’t take the piss with his education! But then again she won’t want either of her kids doing good for themselves because she wants them at home with her on benefits!

She’s got some poor skinny sod to do her decking, barking orders at him, she’s just sitting on her fat ass creaming herself over him! He’s like a twig! Why do these fat Bertha’s love a skinny guy?? Odd behaviour.

She’s got some poor skinny sod to do her decking, barking orders at him, she’s just sitting on her fat ass creaming herself over him! He’s like a twig! Why do these fat Bertha’s love a skinny guy?? Odd behaviour.
She won't mention that hes actually guy instead will pretend to flirt with him 😂

Reactions: 2
She’ll go right through those pallets 🙈

It’s her friends ex doing it so it doesn’t surprise me that she’s flirting with him she seems the type to want the sloppy seconds 🤢