Laura greaves #27 She's a child abuser, an addict and drug user, begging on tiktok like a self entitled loser.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you allowed to leave your kids whilst their in hospital? I'm assuming you need to be with them. it's not a bloody creche. Bizarre behaviour.

Reactions: 3
Are you allowed to leave your kids whilst their in hospital? I'm assuming you need to be with them. it's not a bloody creche. Bizarre behaviour.
You're not supposed to no, the nurses need you to be there in case they need your permission to do anything for a minor

Reactions: 2
I hope the staff at the hospital are making a note of this

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately you are ‘allowed’ to! I’ve been in and out of hospital with my daughter since she was 4 years old (teenager now) and we’ve seen loads of children left alone! One point there was a baby alone for the whole time we were in there (4 days) the nurses would just FaceTime the parent who would talk to the baby every now and then and the nurses would prop the baby up out of bed every so often but the whole time we were in there, there wasn’t any visitors 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
I’m lost for words at her on the live at the minute. Is she HONESTLY f’ing driving and HANDLING the phone ranting about this cat situation leaving her son? What the ACTUAL you can hear movement in the car.

Alright this cat thing is well annoying don’t get me wrong that’s not on Laura what’s happened but it sort of is for not vetting who she is selling them too however A MONSTER?!

Unfortunately you are ‘allowed’ to! I’ve been in and out of hospital with my daughter since she was 4 years old (teenager now) and we’ve seen loads of children left alone! One point there was a baby alone for the whole time we were in there (4 days) the nurses would just FaceTime the parent who would talk to the baby every now and then and the nurses would prop the baby up out of bed every so often but the whole time we were in there, there wasn’t any visitors 😭
Yeah when my son was in the children's ward at 10 days old there was a couple of young babies on there own. The nurses were looking after them. Felt so sorry for them as never seen the parents with them. They looked so lonely in there cots alone 😔

• Sad
I love animals don't get me wrong but is this disgrace of a human actually bothering more over a cat than her own son!! Who's in hospital!!

Yeah when my son was in the children's ward at 10 days old there was a couple of young babies on there own. The nurses were looking after them. Felt so sorry for them as never seen the parents with them. They looked so lonely in there cots alone 😔
It’s such a sad sight isn’t it! Me and my partner didn’t leave our daughter even for a second, we just took shifts and family members would sit with her so I could shower if her dad was gone! Poor Alfie being so upset sat there alone whilst his mom is racing around doing something she could be doing once he’s better and home! Hope this staff say something if she turns up for a monster for him!

Reactions: 1
She's back on live, instead of looking after her kid she's chatting tit to her so called followers

Such a lazy fat cnut! Even led down in hospital she's repulsive I bet the nurses are having a right laugh at her

Hasn't she got three cats at home? Who's feeding them if they are all staying in hospital

Hasn't she got three cats at home? Who's feeding them if they are all staying in hospital
She’s just got vega at home now the last two went this week! Is Lewis stopping in the hospital too? I think she’s had ocean stopping all week so she’s probably there.

I can't stand the fat duck

She secretly loves the fact he's in hospital the skank

Reactions: 5
I agree, I also thinks she likes the fact he’s in hospital, classing it as a ‘holiday’. Bizarre woman.

• Wow