Laura Greaves #26 still as fat, killed her cat and still a prat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t been paying her Gas and Electric so owes EDF about £700 🙈
She be crying and begging for money to pay later on in week! She deluded! And as for lewis he is a vile kid no redpect for himself or his mother

Reactions: 5
She is such a dreamer.. all this ideas to make money and she will do duck all because she's too lazy. Never laughed so much at one person 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is such a dreamer.. all this ideas to make money and she will do duck all because she's too lazy. Never laughed so much at one person 🤣
She is pure comedy. She makes me feel incredibly good about myself! She’s tragic!

Reactions: 6
She was literally standing in her bando gaff saying she's bored. Tidy your gaff ffs. It's shameful.

• Haha
I watched her earlier where she was saying she was going swimming, don’t know if she actually went! But why doesn’t she take her boys swimming when they’re off school!
They have no fun in their lives, they sit in that tit hole all day playing computer games!

Reactions: 5
What’s she shouting at Alfie for now??
---
Oh wow skewelllll rang her to say Alfie hurt himself and she missed it-how? By playing video games and chatting shite online. Absolute horror of a woman!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
What’s she shouting at Alfie for now??
---
Oh wow skewelllll rang her to say Alfie hurt himself and she missed it-how? By playing video games and chatting shite online. Absolute horror of a woman!
Back to watching crap

What a productive day

Reactions: 2
While her son had a head injury in skewelllll and she can’t be arsed doing anything about it! She’s just watching TikTok 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Poor Alfie. ‘I don’t feel well I feel a bit sick’ jabba looked like he’s just took a tit on her chest ‘right take you to the hospital then yeah if your that unwell’
Little boy is just desperate for a cuddle and normal interaction. That’s the bare minimum you give your children, even if he felt fine and was simply saying that for a bit of affection, that’s what a mother should be there for!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Poor Alfie. ‘I don’t feel well I feel a bit sick’ jabba looked like he’s just took a tit on her chest ‘right take you to the hospital then yeah if your that unwell’
Little boy is just desperate for a cuddle and normal interaction. That’s the bare minimum you give your children, even if he felt fine and was simply saying that for a bit of affection, that’s what a mother should be there for!
Sorry but that festering blob should NEVER class herself as a mother. She’s anything but! The absolute state of it!

Attachments

• Angry
I'll be absolutely blown away with shock if she takes him to the hospital.

She will be off camera now convincing him he's fine to avoid going

Reactions: 8
wow so the school rings to say A's got a head injury and she's not answered or even rang back when she got out of swimming, they could have been ringing to say they had rang an ambulance or anything & worst still he could have collapsed on the way home from school while alone coz she's too busy on a TikTok live to even know he's got a head injury!
i swear SS need to be looking into her more, she said I had to take Alfie to the hospital last time they made me and Alfie says " what? we didn't go to the hospital" well if looks could kill she just gave it him, she thinks she's above what SS tell her to do!
Don't get me started on Lewis's behaviour! 😤
---
This is why she gets the SS called on her all the time, she just doesn't care about anyone but herself!

Reactions: 9
wow so the school rings to say A's got a head injury and she's not answered or even rang back when she got out of swimming, they could have been ringing to say they had rang an ambulance or anything & worst still he could have collapsed on the way home from school while alone coz she's too busy on a TikTok live to even know he's got a head injury!
i swear SS need to be looking into her more, she said I had to take Alfie to the hospital last time they made me and Alfie says " what? we didn't go to the hospital" well if looks could kill she just gave it him, she thinks she's above what SS tell her to do!
Don't get me started on Lewis's behaviour! 😤
---
This is why she gets the SS called on her all the time, she just doesn't care about anyone but herself!
She was more concerned Lewis had “absconded from his last lesson” cos obviously that won’t look good in court will it? But never mind about Alfie eh? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Bullying Lewis in to making tea. It’s strange how she speaks to them. It’s certainly not how a parent speaks to their kids.

she’s making him cook because he has been bad at school. So she is teaching him how to cook she says… while sat on her arse in the kitchen YouTubing the recipe 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Slave boy Lewis put to work again 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 in from school and made to cook dinner whilst she sits on a chair in the kitchen barking orders at him! His reply ‘so I’m having to cook for my 33 year old mom’ LOL! Lewis you’re better off going back to your grandads and your aunty Debbie’s, you won’t have to be a maid then for your lazy slob ‘mother’ all your mates are watching her lives of you being made to do anything and spoke to like crap 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Whys she gone on the mucky feet account now?

She's buzzing she's got more than 50 views the beast

Reactions: 2
Imagine being 14 years old and you’re being disciplined online in front of over 300 people possibly including other 14 year olds from your school! How does she not realise just how embarrassing this is! His behaviour is due to HER! Her and only her is the reason Lewis acts the way he is and she’ll never take accountability and instead shame him for his actions! She’s vile

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.