Laura Greaves #26 still as fat, killed her cat and still a prat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now apparently claiming she has bipolar and “is on the spectrum” because her kids are 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Urgh so was watching her while eating my dinner... big mistake 😅 but she was going on about losing her PIP and saying she is worse now than she was when she applied, she now has PTSD and bipolar but admitted she has no medical evidence to back that up so basically no diagnosis then Laura. Said she wants to go back to work and have a full time wage, I nearly fell off the sofa thinking she had finally realised she needs a job... nope I was wrong she just meant she was getting her gash out again 🤢 said she needs a support worker again so she can appeal her PIP. If she genuinely suffered like she would claim she wouldn't need a support worker and would have medical records and diagnosis.

She said she has had no support off of services they are where they are today because of her.. erm how about the house you have been GIVEN or the rent that is PAID the benefits you are GIVEN. She had done nothing what so ever to better their lives. The fact she had Alfie in the car for 2 hours and gave him coffee disgusts me! If I had my son with ADHD sat in a carpark while I was live he would be like a caged animal ffs

She is doing a roast today so needs praise for it of course. Your a fat slob Laura, good for nothing and a tit mother

Reactions: 8
She thinks we’re sad for watching and have no life. I’m just a nosey bas***d that’s all and she’s the sad one broadcasting her sad life on tiktok
---
What the hell is she on pop for?
---
PIP

Reactions: 10
She thinks we’re sad for watching and have no life. I’m just a nosey bas***d that’s all and she’s the sad one broadcasting her sad life on tiktok
---
---
PIP
For being a fat lazy hole?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
---
---
PIP
I don't watch her. I have her blocked. And actually don't even have TikTok installed in my phone anymore. Got sick of seeing trash like Laura all over it. I come here in hopes the awful witch have keeled over from cardiac arrest and those boys have been rescued from her fat, disgusting clutches.

Reactions: 10
Back to work? When is the last time she worked?!
Didn’t you know? Her “job” is extremely hard work. She’s so tiyuurrrrrrd after “working” I mean if all I had to do was lie on my back, spread my legs and take pictures of my vagina I’d make a fortune(I’m a classy witch though so there’s no chance!), however this monstrosity is attempting to sell pics of her brown hairy growler for £2.50 and she thinks she’s Anna Paul!

• Haha
Creepy as duck how happy she was to be at the front door chatting to Lewis’s mates, happiest she’s been all week. She’s properly giggly and keeps saying the lads name. Predator . Get the duck in the house you’re embarrassing! She was like a giddy teenager, saddo!

and she’s still gushing about it 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
please tell me someone else witnessed her flirting with Lewis friends Kyle out the window and now his friends are all in her live.. wtf
---
Creepy as duck how happy she was to be at the front door chatting to Lewis’s mates, happiest she’s been all week. She’s properly giggly and keeps saying the lads name. Predator . Get the duck in the house you’re embarrassing! She was like a giddy teenager, saddo!
that was by far the strangest thing ive ever seen.. she was giddy like she was chatting up some bloke :sick:
---
no way id want my 14/ 15 yr old daughter in her live ever!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Theres underage girls in her chat omg. With the creeps she talks to on there id be mortified. Putting even more kids at risk AGAIN

• Angry
  • Wow
please tell me someone else witnessed her flirting with Lewis friends Kyle out the window and now his friends are all in her live.. wtf
---

that was by far the strangest thing ive ever seen.. she was giddy like she was chatting up some bloke :sick:
---
no way id want my 14/ 15 yr old daughter in her live ever!!
Full on nonce behaviour. She'd be eating concrete if she ever interacted with my teenage son.

• Heart
I can’t with her thinking she’s dr Doolittle over this pregnant cat! She’s infuriating-she’ll be telling the vet what to do next, fat loser!

Reactions: 4
Perfectly said

Her house is a tit hole. Bet she doesn't know what a duster looks like
It’s beyond me that any professional would visit that tit hole she calls a home and allow children to remain in it. Bet the kids have done back to school after Xmas in the same dirty uniforms they finished in last year.

Reactions: 7
It’s beyond me that any professional would visit that tit hole she calls a home and allow children to remain in it. Bet the kids have done back to school after Xmas in the same dirty uniforms they finished in last year.
Can absolutely guarantee it! She’ll be live tomorrow morning, 8.30, screaming at them asking “whurrrrrrrs your shooooowes?” “Whurrrrrrrs me brush”, “whurrrrrrrrrs me chaaaaahgur” blah blah blah

• Haha
Hasn’t been paying her Gas and Electric so owes EDF about £700 🙈
She don’t pay duck all bill apart from her car. She had emails come through the other day from Alfie’s school for overdue payments and he’s said tonight have you paid my breakfast club money 🙈

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Over Christmas we've stayed up late, slept till mid morning, ate snacks, sometimes in pjs all day, trips out shopping but I am soooo ready for back to normal routine this week. I can't wait to deep clean the house, cook decent meals, get back to work, even set an alarm again! How does fatso live like this constantly, it must be so depressing and boring. Having a short rest/being lazy is good, but not as a lifestyle choice 😳

Did she just say she's going to dance class tonight........

Would love to watch that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.