Laura Greaves #26 still as fat, killed her cat and still a prat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sexy?? She’s as sexy as gonorrhoea!
She has to tell herself this cus no other fucker in the life can bare to spend 5 mins in the same room as her ugly mug other than her kids that are forced to! She mentioned her biological mum didn’t even send her a Happy Christmas 🎄 if I gave birth to that mess I wouldn’t want anything to do with her either 🤮

Reactions: 8
Giving her adhd kid a McDonald's coffee 😑
---
Having quality time sat in the car and Alfie has no shoes on again..

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I can’t with this fucker today, I’d take 10 immigrants to swap with that witch. The racism from her is vile, she’s so uneducated but preaches like her tit don’t stink. To talk like that in front of Alfie is so wrong. She rinses every bit of money in benefits she can and wants to call others. The embarrassment!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t with this fucker today, I’d take 10 immigrants to swap with that witch. The racism from her is vile, she’s so uneducated but preaches like her tit don’t stink. To talk like that in front of Alfie is so wrong. She rinses every bit of money in benefits she can and wants to call others. The embarrassment!
What was she saying?

Reactions: 1
"why should we and America be involved in Palestine, it's a religious war"

"I can't say how I truly feel because I'll be called a racist"

She reffered to the red sea as "that river" and claimed that's what the fighting in Palestine is all about

I turned it off after that because she really hasn't got a clue
---
And she locked her adhd in her car in McDonald's car park for two hours, he told he was bored about a hundred times, did she listen, no

• Angry
Reactions: 10
What was she saying?
that she loves Nigel farage and basically that Muslims, asylum seekers and immigrants shouldn’t be in this country. They’re spongers and do nothing for the economy and they do bad things. She learns everything from Twitter, the same place you can locate her gash 🤢 she’s deffo an EDL member. She’s deluded. She doesn’t even work 🙈wtf does she contribute to the country? She sells her fanny and keeps McDonald’s in business. I’m all for people having opinions but not when they come from benefit bum slobs like her!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Can’t stand when she pulls out the ‘my child has additional needs’ card! She’s not thinking of her child with additional needs when he’s walking the streets by himself looking for someone to play with or when he’s walking himself to and from school at his age! She’s not thinking about his needs when she’s making him clean the house up or sending him to wake up his abusive brother knowing he’ll get a smack for going in his bedroom to wake him up or get his phone for her. She doesn’t know the meaning of having to look after a child with additional needs, if she truly had one she wouldn’t get chance to sit on her fat smelly arse as much as she does! twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've been seeing so many videos on my fyp of the "Still Face experiment" lately. They're always very difficult to watch for me. I get the same feelings when watching Laura totally ignore her child time and time again. I find myself internally screaming "ANSWER HIM".

Check out the experiment and you'll see what I mean. Laura neglects those kids so bad.

Reactions: 6
Wish she’d stop banging on about being “‘owemluss” you were never homeless you gormless twit! You had a house-you chose to not live in it and drag your poor kids all over the place!
You want recognition for being a “good mum” you ain’t getting none from me, you are a vile mum, a vile human with a vile existence-if you were a good mum you’d make sure those boys had a good upbringing. THATS being a good mum-stop thinking about yourself all the damn time!
---
It’s 1.30…. she’s just getting Lewis up…….to wash her pots so she can make dinner. duck all the way off with that you lard arse! Do them yourself, and asking him if they have eggs??? Who is the parent? Actually she can’t call herself a parent!

Reactions: 5
She didn't mention the additional needs when he was drinking a McDonald's coffee

Reactions: 3
Why does she think she’s educated when all she’s done is watch a few videos on Twitter whilst she’s been high 🍃 and then repeated them word for word on her tik tok live 🙈 she doesn’t know the meaning of being educated, reminds me of a crackhead sat on the edge of the street trying to get people to listen to them 🙈

Reactions: 11
Imagine pretending to be clever and the next words out your mouth to your child are "them are good" I cant

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you hear her before. “I’m going swimming tomorrow. Little Alfie “ ahh can I come”. No you’re in school 🤬. Horrible witch. Why couldn’t she say I’ll take you one evening or an afternoon next weekend. She really is a selfish twit 😡😡

• Angry
Barking orders at L and he turnt round and says we'll what are you doing then, come on, sat there talking on your live hahaha.

Her face!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What does she even get out of being on live all day? She doesn't make money from TikTok does she ? She doesn't make content. She doesn't get gifts really. It's all haters in the live lol. So she's doing it for the odd weird old man who comes across her and to flirt with Lewis' school mates? Such a rat

Reactions: 5
There you go Chucky, that’s the reason your ‘mom’ wants you living with her, so she’s got someone to wash the pots and scrub the floors so she can sit on her lazy arse all day barking orders! Thats it get up and get straight to doing the housework whilst she’s sat talking to her own reflection and the few weirdos in her live entertaining her 😂😂😂

There you go Chucky, that’s the reason your ‘mom’ wants you living with her, so she’s got someone to wash the pots and scrub the floors so she can sit on her lazy arse all day barking orders! Thats it get up and get straight to doing the housework whilst she’s sat talking to her own reflection and the few weirdos in her live entertaining her 😂😂😂
Perfectly said

Her house is a tit hole. Bet she doesn't know what a duster looks like

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.