Laura Greaves #26 still as fat, killed her cat and still a prat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being thick, there’s no reflection in her glasses….. please tell me that they aren’t fake glasses?! 🥸
😂😂 yep, no lenses. She usually wear them when she’s trying to make people think she’s sexy and intelligent! 😂😂🤢🤢 not sure how sexy and intelligent she thinks she is in that get-up! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks for keys for 30 seconds, lies down for 5 minutes rest

#stillnotjealous

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hasn't got a pot to piss in but will travel across Oldham to drop off a Xbox with no cables or pads?

She must have learning difficulties, she's incapable of making sensible decisions for herself or her kids

Reactions: 7
Hasn't got a pot to piss in but will travel across Oldham to drop off a Xbox with no cables or pads?

She must have learning difficulties, she's incapable of making sensible decisions for herself or her kids
Also stop at maccys before, just after complaining about blowing 400 odd quid in a week 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Also stop at maccys before, just after complaining about blowing 400 odd quid in a week 🤦‍♀️
It's madness to me, she's all over the place!

Her driving Is absolutely shocking too, it's a miracle that her car still works!

Reactions: 2
Has Lewis been suspended again? No wander she sounds like she’s in a good mood she’ll be having one of her ‘slaves’ home with her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Just seen her on my fyp. She's 'made a new invention'. McDonald's sausage patty inbetween 2 pancakes. My 12 year old always eat his like that. 🤦🏻‍♀️(Not that we have McDonald's often) But when we do!

Reactions: 2
She's just picked up a garlic bread box off the floor and started eating from it 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She's just picked up a garlic bread box off the floor and started eating from it 😂
She going put netflix on and watch that. She just told everyone about her neighbour at Number 4 lol u thick tit. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes been looking extra rancid the past few days. Needs a good scrub and hair wash. That house must be stinking

Reactions: 4
Shes been looking extra rancid the past few days. Needs a good scrub and hair wash. That house must be stinking
Did anyone see her live this morning was so funny someone came into the live and told her someone had made a account about her😂 .. u should her gobbing off about😂😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.