Laura Greaves #26 still as fat, killed her cat and still a prat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she screaming at him to stay awake for? He clearly is tired…or am I wrong?
---
Lewis is 14?! Jesus

Reactions: 4
Whys she gone on the mucky feet account now?

She's buzzing she's got more than 50 views the beast
The way she shouts bleeping ell the whole estate must here her! And way he swears is next level. She was going out later and leaving the kids in home alone. Says a lot dont it

Reactions: 3
I said it a few seasons ago…just be a MOTHER. Take all this criticism and learn from it. You’re broadcasting your life…very unhinged life and you’re terrible parenting for the world to see and then moaning when people have opinions you don’t agree with.

Just do better Laura, not even for yourself just for your sons at the least. You can be a mess and not shower and do what you want. But your one and only job is to be a mum that you GET MONEY OFF OUR GOVERNMENT to do so!

You make everyone sick, no one agrees with your parenting, if they do it’s to encourage you to do more wild tit and create more ‘entertainment’ for people. Because what you got going on girl is utterly tragic and in this sad world people FLOCK to drama. That ain’t gonna change regardless of how you think and feel about it. People will ALWAYS have an opinion. People will ALWAYS have something to say. So change up because not everyone can be wrong.

God damn fool. I pray those boys disown you when they’re older and leave you to rot in your old age. I pray you need them one day and they don’t turn up. Because your girl are an absolute catastrophe and an embarrassment to your children.

And the way your treat Alfie is like he is an inconvenience to your life. You’re the least empathetic person I’ve ever seen on the internet and you’ve crippled yourself with your low self esteem to the point it’s now seriously affecting your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She was going to a ‘burlesque dance in heels’ class…. But Can’t because if Lewis falls asleep there is no one to watch Alfie….. wtf!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Does she realise that what she is doing now is actually abuse...
Honestly I’ve never felt so uncomfortable watching something!!! Thing is if she let him sleep now he’d probably sleep all night he’s that tired but instead she’d rather have her younger son in he room causing mayhem to keep him awake! It’s not how a mother should act and I wish she was my neighbour I’d have called the police by now to do a welfare check from all the noise.

Reactions: 5
Laura greaves #27 She's a child abuser, an addict and drug user, begging on tiktok like a self entitled loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gotta be careful what I say but making sure her kids aren't in tiktok went out the window as soon as she got out of court

Reactions: 6
What’s she doing ?
Lewis hadn't slept last night. She's removed all his belongings (apparently) due to his behaviour so he's gone to bed early. She however wants to go out and needs someone to watch alfie. So she's shouting, singing, getting out microphones to scream at him. Taunting him, being cruel. It's so bizarre. What parent in their right mind would think this is normal..
---
Gotta be careful what I say but making sure her kids aren't in tiktok went out the window as soon as she got out of court
Why you gotta be careful?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Lewis hadn't slept last night. She's removed all his belongings (apparently) due to his behaviour so he's gone to bed early. She however wants to go out and needs someone to watch alfie. So she's shouting, singing, getting out microphones to scream at him. Taunting him, being cruel. It's so bizarre. What parent in their right mind would think this is normal..
---

Why you gotta be careful?
Good god, I hope someone screen recorded for ss!

Reactions: 1
Sleep deprivation is literal abuse and torture. Blows my mind that she's still allowed those kids.

Reactions: 5
I havent been watching her but surely with Alfie having a head injury at school today he should be being watched closely? I wouldnt let him out my sight and any sign of dizzyness feeling unwell id be at childrens a&e. Why is she contemplating leaving the house? I wouldnt even sleep id be checking him all time in his sleep. He deserves her full attention and cuddles, This woman is no mother.

Reactions: 9
The more folk ss and sent it to them the better it is
---

Is she off line now as she gone out and leftcalfie with lewis ? That was her plan but lewis was asleep!
No she’s still online unblocking everyone on block list as she’s desperate as her views are low

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.