Laura Greaves #26 still as fat, killed her cat and still a prat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anything tragic happens to either of those boys, imagine all the failings that the case review would have 😭
Professionals should have learnt lessons from previous high profile abuse cases. But instead here we are watching it Live because the professionals aren't doing their jobs properly 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 7
If anything tragic happens to either of those boys, imagine all the failings that the case review would have 😭
Professionals should have learnt lessons from previous high profile abuse cases. But instead here we are watching it Live because the professionals aren't doing their jobs properly 😡
Honestly there would be a long long list of failings the amount of times SS have been contacted and the police have gone there and done nothing! You only have to take a look at the house and how skinny the likes of Alfie is to know something is up let alone all the other abuse that happens in that home! It’s just so shocking.

Reactions: 2
By every means, Alfie should be fat. His relatives etc, only sits and plays games, nothing healthy to eat, yadda yadda. So WHY is he SO skinny? And no one come at me with “he might have a fast metabolism” where from?! 😅

Reactions: 3
Right, just been catching up (haven't been here for a while - a Christmas bereavement is tit 😭) anyway. Surely, if Alfie had a head injury at school yesterday, the school will ask for proof she took him to be checked out? (That's what happens at my son's school).
I've said this before, and I'll say it again - why and how are services failing these children so badly! Also, surely school have picked up on stuff that's mentioned. Like Lewis friends being in her chat etc... kids talk in school, teachers overhear.... just confuses me how she neglects her children daily, shows it on the Internet, then nothing is done!
Also, with all the police visits... how have they not put in reports! 🤬

Reactions: 5
She has been refused every service??

Makes zero sense she's telling half the story

Awww here we go, crying no one is helping her, yet says she called them “*******” on the phone? duck off with you-disgusting human who deserves no help whatsoever. Says she’s gonna complain and write to her MP- you’re too lazy to do that fatty!

Reactions: 5
She basically needs someone to lie on PIP forms like they did on Alfie’s DLA forms.. for you poor long term Laura watchers you’ll remember her and the last support worker basically making Alfie out to be wayyyyyy worse than he actually is!

So she is saying she has begged for a support worker and needs help with her finances. Now this is not somebody who has been laid off from work and struggled to pay bills. This isn't somebody who has became unwell and struggling to stay afloat. This isn't somebody who is struggling to heat their home and put food in the fridge. This is someone who spends 1000s on takeaways. Is given money but chooses not to pay her bills. This is someone who chose to take out 14000 for a car rather than getting a cheap run about.
I have sympathy for people that find themselves in hard times through no fault of their own but she does absolutely nothing to help herself what so ever. She wants her debts cleared is what she means.

I am on mood stabilisers for my BPD because I was sectioned 3 times in a year. I just can't find sympathy for her because she does nothing to help herself. She sits indoors doing nothing all day everyday on live or playing the computer, living in a tit hole and acting like an over grown teenager. She should not have children in her car she is an unstable, irresponsible, neglectful mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She basically needs someone to lie on PIP forms like they did on Alfie’s DLA forms.. for you poor long term Laura watchers you’ll remember her and the last support worker basically making Alfie out to be wayyyyyy worse than he actually is!
Yes the kong term watchers know what she playing into. The reason doc wont give her anything as he knows there knowt wrong with her.. she dont have all these illnesses when she gobbing off at trolls or buting fast food.. but now she got baliffs etc on her case she needs help😂😂😂😂 and her audience are given her calidation as she got no family as they know jabba is full tit..

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she called the gp reception staff ‘ret*rds’ and yet expects support and help from them!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she called the gp reception staff ‘ret*rds’ and yet expects support and help from them!!
Exactly. She talks to people who are there to help like tit-GPs, police, teachers at skewelllll, anyone in any service industry she uses.
---
Oh ffs, “trowells have rang police on me”
It’s always her excuse! How about stop being an hole to anyone you come across and maybe they won’t feel the need to report you! twit.

Reactions: 10
What a horrible outdated word to use. Why does she think anyone would want to help her with the way she speaks to people?

Reactions: 4
Right, just been catching up (haven't been here for a while - a Christmas bereavement is tit 😭) anyway. Surely, if Alfie had a head injury at school yesterday, the school will ask for proof she took him to be checked out? (That's what happens at my son's school).
I've said this before, and I'll say it again - why and how are services failing these children so badly! Also, surely school have picked up on stuff that's mentioned. Like Lewis friends being in her chat etc... kids talk in school, teachers overhear.... just confuses me how she neglects her children daily, shows it on the Internet, then nothing is done!
Also, with all the police visits... how have they not put in reports! 🤬
I rember when I was at school I banged my head was ok. Then ended up with delayed concussion so had to stay in hospital to be monitore. Doubt Ursula will be looking out for him or take him up the A&E

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.