Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her stories this morning. The way she just walks past one of the girls saying ‘excuse me I’m carrying a cup of tea’ she says it so rudely. I feel so sorry for those kids
If that’s how she’s talking to them on camera imagine what she’s like without it on 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Bet she beat that poor dog after most recent story..
Why let a puppy in your work room in the first place..

Is she now moving into the bigger bedroom the girls were in? I saw she had bought bunk beds. Surely she’s not putting them both in the smaller room?

What’s her Instagram?
This woman sounds like she needs her kids taking off her. Some people just don’t deserve them.
Are social services involved? I really hope so the vile human.

Reactions: 1
Doubt it..
No way would she allow that.. she needs all the room for her “ business “
Omg she has! She’s put the two girls in bunk beds in the smallest bedroom so she can move her office into the presumably middle sized room! Is she not looking to get that downstairs room insulated for her office then??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Never ever ever would I do this to my children. She is a selfish cow. How dare she take their bedroom and stick them in the box room!!!!

Reactions: 3
Ha ha, oaf describes her perfectly!

She has wished herself a happy birthday on her page, she’s a complete narcissist!

I can't get over her making a highlight reel of herself to wish herself a happy birthday.

Also can anyone remember when the girls were tiny and they took them all the way to Liverpool to get tattoos?

Reactions: 2
I can't get over her making a highlight reel of herself to wish herself a happy birthday.

Also can anyone remember when the girls were tiny and they took them all the way to Liverpool to get tattoos?
and then bought them second hand shoes, took them to rugby lessons in wellies oh and gave them colouring pencils for Xmas and wrapped up a banana

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Anyone guessed the holiday? I think it might be a cruise. Didn’t they book one and it got cancelled? Guessing she’s taking Poppy out of school for it if it’s in November.

Anyone guessed the holiday? I think it might be a cruise. Didn’t they book one and it got cancelled? Guessing she’s taking Poppy out of school for it if it’s in November.
Think your right.. dunno why she isnt saying like shes so important thinking someone will follow her or something
Noone cares😂

Yeah I thought the same, but then didn’t they get the money back and spend it on something else??! Maybe I made that up?!

Yeah I thought the same, but then didn’t they get the money back and spend it on something else??! Maybe I made that up?!
Oh yeah you might be right! Was it the fence panels in the garden or something. Can’t remember but it does ring bells they spent the money on something else.

Anyone seen her stories today? Sneaking booze into a show at a theatre under her boobs and then sharing it 🤢🤢🤢