Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is looking after the girls? If her two sisters are over there having a girls weekend who is looking after her children? And isn’t it Bailey’s birthday this weekend? How selfish can you get 😞

Reactions: 1
As iffff shes gone there over her daughters birthday!!!!!

she is an absolute trollop of a parent

As iffff shes gone there over her daughters birthday!!!!!

she is an absolute trollop of a parent
That’s exactly what I was saying! It’s not like when she broke her leg and she had no choice but to have the surgery when she did, she literally CHOSE this date knowing it was Bailey’s birthday. And John has gone too so Bailey hasn’t had either of her parents there for her birthday. Fair enough she may be with grandparents, but how selfish of them to go away on her birthday.

She’s gone quiet hasn’t she. Thought she’d be showing off her new boobs more!

Sure I saw something on her stories before Christmas where she said people were asking her questions about the procedure and having it done in Turkey etc but she “couldn’t be bothered” to answer them. Bet she puts all the weight back on she lost she lost?

Gosh, a few years ago she didn't have a pot to piss in, now she's having boob jobs abroad & now a trip to Dubai - her headbands must be selling like hot cakes 🤨

• Wow
she’s such an extraordinary liar. A few years back she was posting how she couldn’t afford her water bill.. the night after getting a takeaway. Her kids were in filthy, clothes that were far too small.. yet she was posting that she had 6 different pairs of Birkenstocks. She’s got one of those hideously expensive swimming/outdoor sport coats for a women who does nothing but sit on her arse! I’ve never come across someone so selfish

Reactions: 2
Oh the holiday to Dubai is looming she’s packing now will she be going to an all inclusive otherwise she’ll be in for a huge shock as the prices can be extortionate in restaurants. If she’s staying at the Rui it’s a cheap and cheerful and in the middle of nowhere. Hilton doubletree is near or on the palm I’ve past it these are the only all inclusive hotels I know of in Dubai and not stayed at either of them. The Atlantis is the most popular

Oh the holiday to Dubai is looming she’s packing now will she be going to an all inclusive otherwise she’ll be in for a huge shock as the prices can be extortionate in restaurants. If she’s staying at the Rui it’s a cheap and cheerful and in the middle of nowhere. Hilton doubletree is near or on the palm I’ve past it these are the only all inclusive hotels I know of in Dubai and not stayed at either of them. The Atlantis is the most popular
She's going over to her sister so I'd say she's staying with her. No way this cheap skate would fork out for a hotel stay 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love that in her stories shes saying shes living her best life….
Her children aren’t there.. pretty sad actually.
She hates her kids

Anyone seen her stories today? The video of them playing Dobble in Dubai she just looks like such a misery! And then some ring doorbell footage of her and the girls getting home in the rain - she goes to unlock the door (fair enough) and then let’s herself in and stands there wiping her feet while the kids are behind her still partially out in the rain! Am I overthinking this? I never walk in the house before my kid - I open the door and let her in. Just screams selfish to me. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I'd love to know why she finished up her business?! She was doing so well on Tik Toc and the markets! I wonder was she reported for not declaring the income 🤔