Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came straight here from tik tok - she’s getting a breast reduction! I often forget all about that until I come here and remember the thread title haha

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is she getting it done on NHS? As she says on tik tok she needs to loose 4 stone to do it, but I thought the reason she did the go fund me is because she couldn't lose weight because of her boobs 🤔

Reactions: 1
god I remember this vile disgusting women. I remember on her old account she actually had highlights saved so anyone can see saying how much she hates her kids she’s bleeping gross I see nothing has changed!!

Indeed it’s NHS M. bleeping laughable. Funny how she can lose magical weight now when she couldn’t before 🙄🙄

Indeed it’s NHS M. bleeping laughable. Funny how she can lose magical weight now when she couldn’t before 🙄🙄
She's having a breast reduction on the NHS? Has she lost weight? Because surely they'd make her prove that she could lose some first? I bet she's den in the waisting list for a few years at least for that surgery.

She's having a breast reduction on the NHS? Has she lost weight? Because surely they'd make her prove that she could lose some first? I bet she's den in the waisting list for a few years at least for that surgery.
I think it’s in December but she needs to lose a certain amount of weight first. She posts tiktoks showing her Weightloss in the last month or so

So it’s being done in turkey and her and John are paying for it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also I’ve just worked out she said 193 days to go on 22 May taking it to around 2 December. Isn’t that right by Bailey’s birthday? Why would she stick herself in turkey having surgery then?? She has literally chosen when to have surgery and she’s chosen then.

So it’s being done in turkey and her and John are paying for it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also I’ve just worked out she said 193 days to go on 22 May taking it to around 2 December. Isn’t that right by Bailey’s birthday? Why would she stick herself in turkey having surgery then?? She has literally chosen when to have surgery and she’s chosen then.
Well I take it back and apologise regarding the NHS. I was wrong - I had been told by someone who lives in the same town as her and apparently sees her a few times a month it was deffo NHS 🤷🏽‍♀️
Good in her for paying for it herself then

Her husband is a chef isn’t he? I’m wondering if his work is quiet then so he can have the time off/shifts around her maybe. Otherwise yeah it’s pretty harsh

Well I take it back and apologise regarding the NHS. I was wrong - I had been told by someone who lives in the same town as her and apparently sees her a few times a month it was deffo NHS 🤷🏽‍♀️
Good in her for paying for it herself then

Her husband is a chef isn’t he? I’m wondering if his work is quiet then so he can have the time off/shifts around her maybe. Otherwise yeah it’s pretty harsh
Surely December is one if the busiest times? Then again not in Cornwall which thrives on summer months

God she’s cheap! I’m all for a bargain but has anyone seen what she’s done with the girls school shoes? Tried to do it all herself at home and messed it up! I understand ordering the shoes online but you would have thought she could have at least got the properly measured in a shop?

She's really starting to piss me off with her click bate links to tic tok where she gets PAID for views!!!! Get bleeping over yourself you'd think she was the only human to ever break a leg!! No one gives a duck that you shat yourself, stop sending yourself messages asking for the link to see what happened because its too gross to post on insta, but you shouting & screaming at your children was OK to post when you were being a tit mother!! Ugh beggy bastard

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her story of her party last night? When she is shouting “oi get here right now” who is that to? One of the kids? Just the way she shouts it like she’s talking to tit on her shoe :(

Has anyone seen her story of her party last night? When she is shouting “oi get here right now” who is that to? One of the kids? Just the way she shouts it like she’s talking to tit on her shoe :(
She’s always spoken to her kids like crap. That’s why she stopped her normal account, because people slated her for it

Reactions: 4
Makes me so mad, people out there living with chronic illness and pain every day of their life’s and dying of cancer!! No one cares about her broken leg! Seriously, get over yourself. You’re lazy, overweight and I feel very sorry for her husband and children.
I bet he is pleased to get back to work and get away from that evil narcissist.

Reactions: 3
Love how she posts all the things she’s buying for herself, but wants to buy her kids a £5 fake tamagotchi