Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VanillaIce

3EC20973-F37B-474D-A3CB-901368F227A0.jpeg
Okay so you have naturally big boobs - fair enough. I don’t think many of us had issue with the weight thing it’s more that you’re begging for money for a procedure which is most definitely a luxury but you have money to get takeaways, roller skates, new driveways and expensive plates. It just doesn’t sit right. Your whole page doesn’t sit right. You are coming across as an awful person - you consistently put your own needs before your children’s. You are rude, lazy and seem to think you’re entitled to something simply by showing up to the gram. Please Laura reconsider your whole deal.. I worry that mums like you who are making this whole slummy mummy thing trendy are influencing young mums into thinking it’s okay and it’s not. Your children deserve to be your world. You chose to have them. It’s not okay to not do crafts or activities with them. It’s not okay to laugh at them when they are sad. It’s not okay to have little to no regard for their safety. It’s not okay to swear at children. It’s not okay to wish away your time with them. It’s really very shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Thank God there is a thread for this skank.
She treats those girls like rubbish. Poor B has never had a new pair of shoes in her life. They got colouring books for Christmas. She kept posting pictures of £16 pair of shoes for P that someone else eventually gave to her.
Yet they’ve bought a house. Decorated it from top to bottom with brand new everything. She went to NEW YORK last year. Her shoes cost £60. She has take away most weeks. She had spent £££ setting up silly businesses on a whim and can afford not to be bringing money in.
she doesn’t care at all about those little girls. She is so self centred. How can any mother let their children go without so they can have nicer things?

Reactions: 14

Belulah

VIP Member
She has 6,000 followers. She is a nobody. She is a woman who repeatedly puts Instagram before the well-being of her children.
She is desperate to be an influencer and set us these pathetic businesses but god forbid anyone engages with her.
Here’s an idea Laura, fuck it off, delete it. Get a real job. Look after your daughters. No one will miss you. Have Instagram as something for you instead of making out it for a such a huge chore.

Reactions: 13

Imaniceone

This women infuriates me!! I couldn't believe what i was seeing today. I made the last thread about her because she was/is fully neglecting those girls. She's is completely deluded and thinks she's something special. She buys sod all for them kids, she takes no pride in them at all and doesn't have a maternal bone in her body. She's laughable, admitting she's atleast 4 stone overweight and complaining of the weight of her boobs... Errr no shit!! And her diet is atrocious, all she posts is about food and pick n mix ffs! Orange juice and strawberries are apparently luxury items in her house but truck loads of sweets delivered to her door weekly is totally fine? And don't even get me started on her hygiene and constant TMI posts 🤮. Actually couldn't believe when she was trying to sell her sofa on Instagram after showing her kids pissing all over it for 18 months 😂. Looks like poor old Laura is going to have to make a few million pom poms to fund her boob job herself! Wouldn't be surprised if her kids are locked in that porch making pompoms alday whilst shes on stories making out she's some amazing business owner 😂. Honestly what a self indulgent twat!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Imaniceone

I agree with a lot of the points! She’s lazy yes! Wants everything handed to her....yes!! But come on we all struggle with our kids she just documents it.
Have you followed her for long? She recently addressed this herself and said she purposely doesn't share how much the kids piss her off anymore because of the hate she was getting. This is far more than a mum moaning. Who turns there camera on to scream at their kids? She once flung the door open on poppy's bedroom because she got out of bed and she caught her toe and ripped the nail off! She was two years old. She gets them colouring books for Christmas and that's it! But will have several holidays by herself a year? She once went on about a £16 pair of shoes she really wanted for them but she wouldn't pay that and then eventually someone else bought them for her kids. Yest she will walk around in £60 saltwaters. She's a selfish cow and she puts her needs before her children's every day. Constantly claiming poverty and then the next day she appears with a new tattoo or yet another takeaway!

• Wow

Imaniceone

LOL..... She's so unaware of herself isn't she. Ohh what could little old me do to make someone hate me so much? It's not hate Laura, it's mainly worry for your poor children & anger because you treat them so badly. She needs to read here fully so she can maybe take a step back and see what others see. I understand why she wouldn't want to do that though, she doesn't want to burst that confident ego that she goes on about so much! And as for a stomach bug? I dunno about anyone else but I can barely lift my head when i have one of those nasty 48 hr things, let alone story all day! She's probably got a hangover and over eaten by the looks of her stories the last few days 🐷🐽

• Heart

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Can she not see the irony of saying “Don’t talk to me like that” after SWEARING at a three year old. So she deserves to be spoken to politely by her peers but Poppy can be sworn at by an adult.

Reactions: 9

Imaniceone

I'm confused? Is the "Don't be a dick" message aimed at the people that called her out or herself because she..... acted like a dick!!!! Scrounging for money for cosmetic surgery is as "dickish" as you can get. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

bassettbb

I feel like she can't win now. She got rid of her account which everyone was encouraging her to do. Nothing left to be said. Good on her for doing the right thing

scarl101x

These have all just blown me away today 🤦🏼‍♀️ How can someone be so rude?! The cheek of accusing people of using her page as a tourist site when she tried to sell her Cornwall things to do list! Plus her diet page doesn’t seem at all like a normal diet page....all she keeps sharing is it’s ok to be her weight...fair enough but if that’s the case why make a page about losing weight?! She confuses the hell out of me.
I was thinking the exact same thing!! Sold that thing of “things to do in cornwall” but doesn’t want people to use her as a tourist site?? Mind blown🤯

• Haha

Tessiebear

I’m new to this thread. Never heard of this person before, the thread name caught my eye as who the fuck would be so cheeky to ‘go fund me’ for a boob job when the solution is lose weight
Oh my god. I’ve never been more disgusted at a person than I am right now at this abusive potato.
There are literally no words....I’ve not been able to stop thinking about the two little girls who have to endure this fucking creature as a mother. The stuff I’ve read, it’s like something from a Roald Dahl book or a Dickens novel.
Social services should be involved. 100% This is abuse and emotional neglect at the very least.
The damage she’s doing to those girls by how she treats them and speaks to them, it’s so awful.
I live up north in a big working class city. you get rough arses everywhere but my god, this thing would be chased out of town. Imagine refusing to spend a penny on your kids. Dressing them in second hand BOYS clothes. Them not owning trainers, having to play sports in wellies cos the mother is too tight to buy them trainers or getting a fucking colouring book and a banana for Xmas.
I’d literally die for my kids. I’d sooner starve then ever watch them go without. They want for nothing and don’t have a care in the world. As it should be.
I shop in charity shops and love a bargain but no one on earth is ever looking at my boys and thinking they are scruffs!! Just doesn’t happen.

And this thing has the nerve to show her face at mummy meet ups and act like she’s the big celeb all over social media? She’d get told to fuck off home if it was where I’m from. If she wasn’t thrown out the place by her hair first!!
I’m heart broken for the girls. The toe nail story made me feel sick and also want to cry.
Where are the rest of the family? Why isn’t anybody intervening?
what does the husband think of all of this?

• Heart

bassettbb

I've always felt slightly uncomfortable about her stories. If anyone watched her a year or more ago she used to put the girls to bed in the afternoon, sit on the stairs and moan to the camera that they wouldn't sleep. Neither would I if I went to bed at 5pm?! Not to forget the amount of times you would hear them sobbing in the background or screaming while she stared at the camera saying she couldn't cope and ignoring their pleas for "Mummy" in the background. Yes, we all struggle sometimes and being a parent is difficult but we don't then get our phones out to record our narcissistic selves while our babies are left to cry themselves into a state of panic in the background.

Moving on to her now asking for money for a breast reduction... I'm in utter disbelief that she expects others to pay for her surgery. Surgery she wouldn't require if she hadn't of eaten her way through house and home the past few years. She has documented the endless takeaways, sweets and alcohol she inhales and then has the ordacity to say she eats healthily when we've literally watched her diet consist of grease and sugar for years?! I would say 80% of losing weight is helped by our diets, 20% is exercise which she could easily do if she got up and stopped recording herself for instagram every minute of the day. Diagnosis: Lazy Slob-itis

Gimjamalam

‘ we arent having a romantic date meal unfortunately.. the kids are here ‘ why the fuck did you reproduce!!!!! Fucking ogre

Pink peony

Omg I saw her stories last night when she said she mentioned starting one but said she wouldn’t because it would be frowned upon. There are families who don’t have money to buy food to eat or a have a place to live and this selfish moron thinks it’s ok to raise money for a breast reduction!
How self entitled can she be to use her platform to raise money for vanity surgery for herself! She will try to justify it by saying it causes her pain bla bla bla. Well how about trying to lose some weight first and see if that makes a difference. While at the same time saving money incase she still needs the surgery.
She’s just quit her job because her and her husband couldn’t get childcare to fit around their working hours. The lazy madam should look for another job and work her butt off and save for the surgery just like the rest of the world has to when they want something they don’t have the funds for.
Go fund me should be for life changing tragedies not boob reductions for over weight women who can’t be arsed to get a job and pay for it themselves!!! :mad:

Lurker44

For me, if she had shown willing, explained she was dieting to reduce her bmi as she would like a breast reduction, and we saw the efforts she was making, I think the gofundme later down the line if she couldn’t get one on the nhs would have been better recieved.

Instead, it’s oh I got told to loose weight, but I don’t want to so I’ll see if others will pay for it instead.

You can be in a calorie deficit and loose fat without exercising, however going for a walk also burns calories, something low impact that doesn’t require flexibility.

I genuinely think if she put the money aside spent on take aways, wine, beer, sweets and put it in a pot that would soon start to accumulate.

I actually don’t dislike Laura, I just think this was a bad move she didn’t really think about.

Reactions: 8
Any one else find it weird that she actually closes all her windows when John leaves so she can shout at her kids?!

• Sad

Loopyloo10

Berries are a luxury for her children, not for Laura when she wants to be Instagram glam. She’s the biggest bully bullshitter and she’s clearly thick to think people don’t see through her. Embarrassing really.. she just wants to get given free shit.