Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In one of her tik toks she’s used the hash tag #whydidihavekids. I mean they got her stuff out in her office but still I don’t think there’s any need for the hash tag.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did someone actually complain to social services? I don’t agree with her parenting but it’s hardly a social services problem.

Reactions: 1
A few years back when she had her private account I think perhaps there were complaints?
She really didn’t seem to be coping well with her children and filmed herself loosing her tit a lot?

Reactions: 4
Did someone actually complain to social services? I don’t agree with her parenting but it’s hardly a social services problem.
She was awful to her children often and lost her tit and filmed herself doing so regularly. I think people were genuinely upset at how she treated her very very small children

Reactions: 5
She was awful to her children often and lost her tit and filmed herself doing so regularly. I think people were genuinely upset at how she treated her very very small children
She used to drink a whole bottle of wine in the afternoon because they were stressing her out. She was constantly crying to her camera about how stressed she was. When someone suggested she might have PND she went apeshit. Anyone remember when she pushed the door and it ripped Poppy’s nails or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You obviously didn’t follow her a few years ago. She would run out the house and call her husband telling him to go home because she was leaving and the kids were alone. She must have had some kind of PND but made it very public. Even now she isn’t maternal in the slightest.

Reactions: 6
She was awful! Social services intervention was defo needed at one point. It was heartbreaking watching those two poor kids not being able to rely on her as all she did was shout. She’s a fat lazy selfish slob was then and is now.

Reactions: 3
She used to really scare me back in those story days!! She'd scream and slam doors, cry and shout. A lot of the time it didn't seem like they were doing anything that drastic? They were just young and bored I think! She didn't seem to really take them out at all just TV and toys all over the lounge but sit there just filming them. Then putting them to bed at like 5pm and wondered why they got up at silly hours!

Yes she didn’t care if they were tired or not. They would be in bed at 5pm on the dot, sorry but John is just as bad. He allowed her to treat his children like that too, disgusting.

Reactions: 7
To be fair to her she’s come a long way since then. She does a lot more with them now. That said she still comes across as very cold hearted towards them.

Did anyone hear the way that she said “oh for gods sake Jackson” on her stories earlier, that’s how she’d speak to the kids. No build up to it or anything, just if they did something that is how she would talk to them. She’s got no patience. You can’t have kids/a dog without patience!

Reactions: 5
What was that whole rambling story about crashing into another car “ages ago”??! On her business account?
She definitely needs to get a personal account again and just keep it private?!

Reactions: 2
Goodness me does nobody use libraries anymore? She’s acting like it’s a revelation

Has anyone seen her stories this morning. The way she just walks past one of the girls saying ‘excuse me I’m carrying a cup of tea’ she says it so rudely. I feel so sorry for those kids

Has anyone seen her stories this morning. The way she just walks past one of the girls saying ‘excuse me I’m carrying a cup of tea’ she says it so rudely. I feel so sorry for those kids
Came on here just for that!
Shes a fecking ogre I swear the way she talks to those gorgeous girls!
hope your toe goes septic you fecking cockwomble and i hope your tablecloth has a massive stain that will never come out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6