Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she’s so annoyed her bulk buys loads of stuff and sells them for triple the price and adds her logo 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Im
Sorry but nothing she has bloody done at all is original to her. Honestly the audacity off her. She’s such a stuck up knob

Shall we start by her selling poppits she got off SHEIN and selling them for triple the price. Honestly
She is a money grabber, shouldn’t even have her kids and Laura your rainbows are shite

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand the way she runs her business! Now she’s worried about all the orders she’s getting ‘from tiktok’, any other small business would be thrilled! And should she make pumpkins, we know she will end up doing it because she just wants the money!

Reactions: 1
It’s hardly thousands of orders but she’s going on as if she’s been inundated, she also makes and sells a product that she can make whilst spending time with her children and surely she can cut the tassels and film it when her children are in bed asleep. Plenty of other small businesses manage to operate fine working around their children and school/nursery/nap times and bedtimes. Honestly she really is something else 🙄

It’s hardly thousands of orders but she’s going on as if she’s been inundated, she also makes and sells a product that she can make whilst spending time with her children and surely she can cut the tassels and film it when her children are in bed asleep. Plenty of other small businesses manage to operate fine working around their children and school/nursery/nap times and bedtimes. Honestly she really is something else 🙄
She really hates the kids being around, she’s always looking to get out of having them, any excuse!

She really hates the kids being around, she’s always looking to get out of having them, any excuse!
It makes me so angry! I’ll admit that parenting isn’t easy at all and the summer holidays can be exhausting but I love my little one so much and involve them in the running of my business when I can’t avoid working and it keeps them happy and involved. I also never shut the door while I’m working even if my husband is home, I thought that the whole point of running a business from home instead of going out to work is so you can work around your family 🤷‍♀️

She only got rid of her proper account because she started getting complaints to social devices. Will never forget poppy wearing second hand size too small shoes whilst she brought £90 sandals for herself. And they birthday banner in the old house!!!

Reactions: 5
She only got rid of her proper account because she started getting complaints to social devices. Will never forget poppy wearing second hand size too small shoes whilst she brought £90 sandals for herself. And they birthday banner in the old house!!!
Oh really! I didn't know SS were involved. They can't have done anything as kids with her still etc.

It amazes me how open she is about ALWAYS making the wrong order or wrong colour or pom-poms instead of tassels etc, she must waste so much time re doing things 😂

Reactions: 3
Just watched her stories this morning and she was umming and arring wether or not to do a market but thought it would be very quiet - her husband was off work and she had the choice to stay home with her family on a bank holiday but she chose the market???
Also like she uses any excuse not to be with her girls?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just watched her stories this morning and she was umming and arring wether or not to do a market but thought it would be very quiet - her husband was off work and she had the choice to stay home with her family on a bank holiday but she chose the market???
Also like she uses any excuse not to be with her girls?
She hates them so much.

Reactions: 1