Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow thought it was just me who thought this!!! Totally agree, I follow her but past few months now she just totally makes me cringe 😬
Most certainly, I met her years ago through a friend and this act she puts on for instagram is just rank 😝 She is most certainly not this sickly sweet, the stuff my friend tells me about the tit she's done, shocking. Anything for the instagram I assume. Worked pretty well for her

Reactions: 2
Most certainly, I met her years ago through a friend and this act she puts on for instagram is just rank 😝 She is most certainly not this sickly sweet, the stuff my friend tells me about the tit she's done, shocking. Anything for the instagram I assume. Worked pretty well for her
Oh my! I’m never normally sucked in to this Instagram rubbish and I feel slightly embarrassed to have believed in Tara. Also, now desperate to find out the downlow on her 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Oh my! I’m never normally sucked in to this Instagram rubbish and I feel slightly embarrassed to have believed in Tara. Also, now desperate to find out the downlow on her 😂😂
Scroll back through her Instagram and you'll see how she's adapted herself to be relevant. Really interesting. She tried the mummy to hen, but then followers were peaking. Then her keep fit, then that peaked. Then you see where she realised doing DIY got her the most likes and followers and she runs with it. I mean kudos to her, she works the system. I don't want to dish any more about her because I don't want to get my friend in trouble, Tara would find out and my friend is scared of her for some reason. She's just very manipulative by the sounds of it, and I'm sure someone said her story about her and her husband is off. They split up when Henry was born, because he suffered from depression and I don't think she was as understanding as she made out. I don't know all of it, but it came from her own mum. It was a strange situation, and then suddenly back together and married in less than 6 months or something...

Can we do a thread on her or does she not have that many followers to do so?

I wish I knew how to start one. I scrolled back like you suggested and wow. You can really see the change, chips and changes a bit really.. it’s like her personal style has only become so bright and outlandish in the past year or so.. also does she not run her whoopsie_daisy or whatever it was called anymore?

Does anyone else think Laura just spends her entire day in her office?? Only coming out for food 😂 how is she going to cope when John goes back to work I wonder 🤔

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think Laura just spends her entire day in her office?? Only coming out for food 😂 how is she going to cope when John goes back to work I wonder 🤔
She’ll do exactly what she used to... phone John and make him come home “cause she can’t cope” 😂 by all means Poppy, I think? goes to school properly come September and Bailey will probably get funding so I suspect they’ll both go in Monday-Friday full time. I really feel for those girls. I know a couple of people who live in Cornwall and have been at the beach etc when she’s there and by all reports, she completely ignores them and is engrossed in her phone the entire phone. Sad.

Reactions: 4
She’ll do exactly what she used to... phone John and make him come home “cause she can’t cope” 😂 by all means Poppy, I think? goes to school properly come September and Bailey will probably get funding so I suspect they’ll both go in Monday-Friday full time. I really feel for those girls. I know a couple of people who live in Cornwall and have been at the beach etc when she’s there and by all reports, she completely ignores them and is engrossed in her phone the entire phone. Sad.
I unfollowed a while ago, I just had a moment where I felt unbearably sorry for the girls. She could be a good mum and we just don’t see it but from what I do see, she chooses to spend all her time away from them & is all about herself. Anyone like that or who makes me feel that sorry for children, isn’t for me

Reactions: 3
Lazy woman plus a breed that actually needs an owner who needs to know about them and be responsible - FML.
Cannot believe she is getting a dog.. she can’t be bothered to look after the children she has. She’s too lazy. Another fad for Laura to get bored of in 5 minutes

Cannot believe she is getting a dog.. she can’t be bothered to look after the children she has. She’s too lazy. Another fad for Laura to get bored of in 5 minutes
Oh I know next she will be trying to crochet dog clothes 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

She really is something else isn’t she?!
“I’m nervous for the raffle tonight that hundreds of people will want a ticket and there’s only 30”
Modest much 🙄
If it was me I’d be nervous that no one wanted to buy a ticket 😂
Exactly! This is the reason I don’t do giveaways on my page, as I’m afraid no one will enter! 😩😂 She’s so full of it.

• Haha
Honestly, she will be a crying mess. Miserable and I fear for her poor children. She’s had it so so so easy whilst John has been off that i think she will really struggle with him going back. Tbf, I think most people with partners who work within hospitality will likely find it tough to suddenly be solo parenting again after such a long time not. But let’s be honest, she’ll be heard swearing and screaming within 2 days. Or she will find some type of full time childcare for the kids..

Reactions: 3
I have seen her do this so I’m glad I’m not the only one that’s noticed. John was running around playing with them and she was sat with her sister on her phone. Very sad. I bet those girls will miss him when he goes back to work properly!

Reactions: 4