Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she done a countdown for the launch of these amazing scrunchies?

I feel like she’s lost her way with her business!

Has she done a countdown for the launch of these amazing scrunchies?

I feel like she’s lost her way with her business!
Yeah I totally agree! All this bulk premade tit you can buy in Poundland isn’t “jagerpom” she’s just in it for a quick quid! It actually makes her look desperate! And her loyal followers are falling for it

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else feel relieved when they see a little snippet of the girls on her stories? Like it’s nice to know they are ok? Probably just me?!! 😂

Reactions: 2
Feel like we need a bet going to see how much those crappy 20p scrubchies are going to go for.. I’d rather spend £5 on a hand stitched one than whatever she’s charging..

but I’m going for £7 each 🤔

Reactions: 3
Hmm would anyone pay £7 for a scrunchie? I reckon a fiver?

So she’s taking her Cricut back because she’s not getting on with it?

If she had done her research properly before purchasing she would have realised the cricut wasnt best suited for making and selling stickers - She absolutely knew what she was wanting to make on that before she bought it

Reactions: 2
If she had done her research properly before purchasing she would have realised the cricut wasnt best suited for making and selling stickers - She absolutely knew what she was wanting to make on that before she bought it
I agree. We all knew it was bullshit when she said she’d bought her cricut but had no intention of making stickers to sell. Of course that is why she bought it! 😂

8 scrunchies for £21 :eek: who are the mugs who’ll buy these?! Buy them from Ali express for pennies like she did!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why is someone else doing her packaging? She’s not making the scrunchies so surely she’s got time to pack them? 🙃

• Haha
Why is someone else doing her packaging? She’s not making the scrunchies so surely she’s got time to pack them? 🙃
Sums her up, lazy.
Also, I saw lifewiththebusbys show us 6 scrunchies she’d ordered from Shein for £1.99! 6!!!

Sums her up, lazy.
Also, I saw lifewiththebusbys show us 6 scrunchies she’d ordered from Shein for £1.99! 6!!!
And now she’s on about ‘I’m enjoying crocheting for fun not for work’ - she’s probably not made anything for work for weeks now she’s getting stuff bought in! So lazy when there’s people with small businesses working so much harder and getting less attention 😠

Reactions: 3
And now she’s on about ‘I’m enjoying crocheting for fun not for work’ - she’s probably not made anything for work for weeks now she’s getting stuff bought in! So lazy when there’s people with small businesses working so much harder and getting less attention 😠
I thought that, crocheting for fun because no one has ordered anything?
Best get on Aliexpress again quickly and find something else to flog!

She is literally ripping people off..
Ridiculous, I don’t understand why people would buy them when they are so cheap elsewhere!

She really is something else isn’t she?!
“I’m nervous for the raffle tonight that hundreds of people will want a ticket and there’s only 30”
Modest much 🙄
If it was me I’d be nervous that no one wanted to buy a ticket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course she only returned the Cricut because Silhouette gave her a discount before her purchase for all social media posts - Cricut actually work with alot of influencers so if she had a more professional manor i bet you they would have worked with her

Of course she only returned the Cricut because Silhouette gave her a discount before her purchase for all social media posts - Cricut actually work with alot of influencers so if she had a more professional manor i bet you they would have worked with her
I’m shocked!!
What was the reason she sent the other one back?
She’s infuriating.

I’ve seen a lot of small businesses struggle with Cricut and say that a Silhouette would be better but they’ve worked around it and learnt how to work the Cricut and fixed the issues, whereas she’s just had a tantrum the moment she had a bit of difficulty, sums her up really!

Has anyone looked at the daisy chain page that Laura recently tagged in her story? Her stuff is stunning and her story touching. Honestly her stuff looks much better quality than Laura’s stuff. In my opinion. Looks like She’s also stuck to crochet, not just constantly chasing money like someone else we know 🙄

Has anyone looked at the daisy chain page that Laura recently tagged in her story? Her stuff is stunning and her story touching. Honestly her stuff looks much better quality than Laura’s stuff. In my opinion. Looks like She’s also stuck to crochet, not just constantly chasing money like someone else we know 🙄
Wow! She’s been doing this for 6 years too! Had a quick scroll and saw she does avocados and even put Christmas hats on them too. Also saw she does the pumpkins and rainbows, I like how hers have a little dip at the bottom and aren’t just a circle folded in half.
You’re so right though, Laura is definitely a money chaser and is just jumping on what’s trendy. Which is great to expand but don’t forget your roots!