Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally every post irritates me in some way. I think it’s her arrogance and thinking she’s better than everyone else. It just seems to seep through in every post. She’s posted someone else’s post quite clearly for a baby as a dog bed?! Makes me think of Stacey Solomon who bought a dog bed for her kid 😂 Maybe someone should post a pic of one of her rainbows and their cat sat on it or something 😂 also, just me that really does not think tassels and Pom Pom should be together?! Looks a bit like a mullet! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Literally every post irritates me in some way. I think it’s her arrogance and thinking she’s better than everyone else. It just seems to seep through in every post. She’s posted someone else’s post quite clearly for a baby as a dog bed?! Makes me think of Stacey Solomon who bought a dog bed for her kid 😂 Maybe someone should post a pic of one of her rainbows and their cat sat on it or something 😂 also, just me that really does not think tassels and Pom Pom should be together?! Looks a bit like a mullet! 😬
She’s so far up her own backside she can see the sunlight through her mouth. Only 12 months ago she was a hot mess rocking in the corner screaming at the kids.

Reactions: 6
What frustrates me and always have with her, is she happily forks out for things for herself but never the children.
Since pubs have been open, she’s been there with the poor girls every day. No days out for her children. Just stuck in a pub garden and they’re not family pubs - with play equipment etc.

Reactions: 2
The way she said ‘I’m talking to my phone’ to the little one earlier annoyed me! Very snappy, she’s got no interest in spending time with those kids because she doesn’t want to or even know how to interact with them!

Reactions: 2
Again today.. kids are sat in the pub whilst she eats. I cannot get my head around it. Why take kids to pubs where there’s absolutely nothing to do for them..

Reactions: 1
Anyone else notice she’s always being given free stuff, food, gifted products, stuff for her kids from local people, yet you never ever see her gifting anything to anyone. Take take take but never ever gives. Hate people like that.

Reactions: 8
Wonder how much she sold at the hut as she ‘forgot’ to take photos of the stock left to sell online?

So she was at the market yesterday when she wasn’t well, why would you broadcast that online! So irresponsible of her in the current climate

Reactions: 4
So she was at the market yesterday when she wasn’t well, why would you broadcast that online! So irresponsible of her in the current climate
And the back tracks and says the girls had a cold last week....
This woman is just a tit show. A sore throat is now a symptom of covid. She should of just done a lateral flow test just incase. But now. She'd rather go to a market to make money to spend on herself. Selfish git.

I just saw that abs thought anyone else would have at least got a test first !!

What an absolute fool. I wish somebody would have Dam's her and told her how irresponsible she is being. Probably just get blocked though

Anyone else noticed that those rainbow wreath things are still kicking around? Doesn’t look like she’s sold any and I’m not surprised tbh. Also totally agree she should have done a lateral flow test. So irresponsible at the minute 😞

Anyone else noticed that those rainbow wreath things are still kicking around? Doesn’t look like she’s sold any and I’m not surprised tbh. Also totally agree she should have done a lateral flow test. So irresponsible at the minute 😞
I think they are a lot of money. I understand the time etc but I wouldn’t pay £20 for one

I think the amount she charges for those tiny pasty things are atrocious. She’s clearly not selling much because she’s advertising everywhere possible at the moment

Reactions: 3
I really don’t want to defend her, but the bedroom thing - I kinda get it. The girls share a room, it’s not like Bailey is sleeping in the hallway and whilst there is a downstairs area those outbuildings do get incredibly damp.. meaning she couldn’t store half of her stuff.