Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! She’s been doing this for 6 years too! Had a quick scroll and saw she does avocados and even put Christmas hats on them too. Also saw she does the pumpkins and rainbows, I like how hers have a little dip at the bottom and aren’t just a circle folded in half.
You’re so right though, Laura is definitely a money chaser and is just jumping on what’s trendy. Which is great to expand but don’t forget your roots!
I agree, the dip at the bottom looks good. I also love the rainbows with the raindrops falling off them. They look so good! I just think that girl seems really humble and genuine, which would make me want to buy from her even if her products weren’t as good (but they are!). Whereas Laura doesn’t come across as humble or grateful for where she is. I can’t put my finger on it, but I just don’t like her attitude really.

I agree, the dip at the bottom looks good. I also love the rainbows with the raindrops falling off them. They look so good! I just think that girl seems really humble and genuine, which would make me want to buy from her even if her products weren’t as good (but they are!). Whereas Laura doesn’t come across as humble or grateful for where she is. I can’t put my finger on it, but I just don’t like her attitude really.
I think it’s the fact she just constantly seems bored? Time with the kids? Bored. Having to complete orders? Bored. She just has no expression, always seems to fake enjoyment or any sort of emotion and just generally seems to be a dull person 🤔

Reactions: 1
I think it’s the fact she just constantly seems bored? Time with the kids? Bored. Having to complete orders? Bored. She just has no expression, always seems to fake enjoyment or any sort of emotion and just generally seems to be a dull person 🤔
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there! Makes me think of the park story she posted where she was just sat on the bench while John played with the kids.

Does anyone else wonder how she manages to post things at 7pm? Posting on her stories, her grid and making a product live. Is 7pm not when she should be focusing on bedtime for her 2 girls? I wouldn’t be able to concentrate on anything like that around 7pm as I have bedtime to think about!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else wonder how she manages to post things at 7pm? Posting on her stories, her grid and making a product live. Is 7pm not when she should be focusing on bedtime for her 2 girls? I wouldn’t be able to concentrate on anything like that around 7pm as I have bedtime to think about!
I’m sure she puts them to bed at like 6/6.30.. or she use to.. then wondered why they got up at ridiculous times in the morning 😂

I’m sure she puts them to bed at like 6/6.30.. or she use to.. then wondered why they got up at ridiculous times in the morning 😂
I wouldn’t get away with that with my 3 year old! We are 7-7:30 most nights. and Poppy is 4 now, I would have thought 7:30 was more her kind of bedtime? Maybe not, maybe I’m just unlucky that my 3 year old won’t go to bed at 6pm any more 😂

I’m guessing nobody wants rainbows anymore? Hence why she has the time to actually do things with her children, or do online classes that she’s probably paid to take part in 🙄 or make that awful looking jumper!

She’s lost her mojo apparently?
She does seem to go all in on stuff then get bored quickly when the novelty wears off or it gets difficult?

Exactly how she is with her children then.. went all in, got bored of the girls and decided to spend their childhood screaming at them on Instagram to be “real”.

Reactions: 6
I’m guessing nobody wants rainbows anymore? Hence why she has the time to actually do things with her children, or do online classes that she’s probably paid to take part in 🙄 or make that awful looking jumper!
Yeah she said the other day orders were slow which makes her worry. Her latest tik tok is seeing if any small businesses want to buy stickers from her. It just bothers me that she was so adamant she wasn’t going to try and sell stickers but pretty much straight away she did. Like say nothing or be up front about it? She was probably waiting for an “influx” of DMs saying omg Laura you should totally sell them to make her feel like it was justified.

She’s quite pally with Tara from woopsy daisy/ourlayeredhome and I think she’s desperately trying to be similar to her but she’s not as good or naturally creative. It’s looks awful.
Hate to spill the tea, but Tara from ourlayeredhome isn't original. She just lives for the instagram, fake doesn't begin to describe her

Reactions: 3
Hate to spill the tea, but Tara from ourlayeredhome isn't original. She just lives for the instagram, fake doesn't begin to describe her
Wow thought it was just me who thought this!!! Totally agree, I follow her but past few months now she just totally makes me cringe 😬