Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly i don't listen to what she's saying i just stare at the state of her. She's old enough to understand that not every trend is gonna suit her. The tit finger tattoo, the nose ring and the laminate eyebrows 🤔. I struggle to remember that she's in her 20s and not 40s. Although her decor gives it away, how is she not over the spots and rainbows yet 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Me too can't believe she is moaning someone copying her when she blantedly copies other people work remember the tracing word laminates she flogged and quickly had to take down!!

Reactions: 4
The thing is though, she doesn’t own these designs! She needs to grow up, probably jealous because someone else is doing better than her

Reactions: 4
Anyone remember the dolls house she got for the girls that she was going to do up? I’ve just seen she’s posted it on a Facebook selling site for free and doesn’t look done up to me!

instagram is Jagerpom

Me too can't believe she is moaning someone copying her when she blantedly copies other people work remember the tracing word laminates she flogged and quickly had to take down!!
Or cheaper!

Reactions: 1
Dachshunds are really not the easiest dogs to toilet train, or train in general 🤦🏼‍♀️
I hate how they’ve become such an accessory now.
I hope she’s done her research and knows what she’s letting herself in for 😂
I am speaking from experience here ....having had dachshunds for 20 years, they are gorgeous but will drive you insane!

Oh that poor dog 😭 why would you get something extra to look after when you can’t look after your kids 😭

No no no no no. She can barely look after children and now she’s got a dog....
She’s changed the caption on that now and got rid of a lot of it 🤔

There’s a lady selling those puppies near me and they’re 2.5k! I’m shocked if she’s paid that by selling knitted tits!

• Haha
I wonder if she’s read on here maybe... how long before she starts crocheting something for her dog? Or her dog is used to promote stuff 😂

Anyone else see her stories today? She seemed so annoyed she had to parent her kids. Nice too see nothing has changed.

Reactions: 6