Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has she copied? Is it the Cornwall sticker that’s copied?
She follows loads of small businesss who do vinyl/stickers.. doesn’t take long to look through and seeevery single one of her stickers (except the avocado thing) has already been done by businesses she follows.. shame because the ones who actually designed those stickers first have a small following compared to her, so obviously they will think it was her idea! The rainbow is 100% not her design!

Or £15 for 200 stickers which I think was 10 sheets. I’m surprised she sold that many tbh, there must be small businesses who’s business is stickers so it’s strange why people would go to her when her business is crochet. There goes the I won’t use my cricut to sell stuff 🙄
This! She literally follows businesses who’s main business is stickers! Copies there design and then passes it off as her own!

Reactions: 4
Won’t buy strawberries and orange juice because it’s a luxury. But £40 for delivery is bargain. 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

Also why doesn’t she use the money to sort her office out? And let her child have her room back?!

Reactions: 3
She’s making all this money now and probably still claiming all the money she can, the thing is, does the tax man know !?!

Reactions: 1
Won’t buy strawberries and orange juice because it’s a luxury. But £40 for delivery is bargain. 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

Also why doesn’t she use the money to sort her office out? And let her child have her room back?!
This! Her children are NOT her priority which is so sad.

Reactions: 4
And then had the cheek to have a full on moan when she said someone copied her rainbow crochet ...which you could buy in a Asda home store for £6!

Reactions: 3
How long before she’s trying to sell these? 😂🙄
Not be that when she moans about the vinyl coming off because she made it and used it right away. You are meant to leave them to set for at least 72 hours before using/washing

Reactions: 2
Not be that when she moans about the vinyl coming off because she made it and used it right away. You are meant to leave them to set for at least 72 hours before using/washing
Is there special vinyl that’s meant to be used? We were given a kids bottle with my little boys name on for Christmas and the vinyl comes off of it every time! It does stick back down but it’s frustrating.

So she’s gonna try and sell scrunchies now too?
I’m all for trying to build a business, but is it just me or does it seem like greed is taking over a little bit? There will be genuine small businesses who sell scrunchies, or stickers, or Xmas decs or hats etc.
She seems like she’s just trying to latch on to other things as she obviously isn’t getting as many crochet orders at the minute. Although by all accounts these new products she’s buying and selling on will all be John’s hard work as he’s her packaging department 😂
“Jack of all trades...” is springing to mind 😔

Just thought that.. poor buggers that hand stitch scrunchies and get duck all sales and then Laura with 5000 followers gets sales even though she has only bulk ordered them. Bet they are a stupid price too! I don’t mind paying higher prices for handmade, but not for the shite she sells

How on earth does she get away with ordering in bulk, slapping her business name on stuff and reselling for probably 10 times the price? And who on Earth is falling for it and buying this stuff?! Especially when she shows that she’s doing it like that - I understand places often do but she makes no effort to hide it at all, like she’s proud of how lazy she’s being!

How much do we think she’s going to charge for her new scrunchies she’s bought off Aliexpress? 😂

I literally brought a pack of three scrunches like that for a pound in Home Bargains this week??!

• Haha