Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So rude! I honestly actually used to know her as a person, before she had kids and met her husband and she was really nice! She is so different now and I refuse to buy from her now.
I knew her too. I remember when her and her sister got beaten up by the chaviest girls in school.. her sister had a chunk of hair out. Not sure about her. Can’t remember why but 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t have an issue with her handmade items, good for her, but the attitude of the seller really influences the customer 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I was just coming here to see if it was just me shocked at that post about FAQ! And the begging for tik tok to go viral so she can get more orders as no orders means she can’t hide in that room away from the kids!

796BC935-9402-48D9-B681-2614ED55503B.png

Honestly can’t get over how rude she is...we all know she wants to just be in that room ignoring her kids so she can go on her phone anyway 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I knew her too. I remember when her and her sister got beaten up by the chaviest girls in school.. her sister had a chunk of hair out. Not sure about her. Can’t remember why but 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t have an issue with her handmade items, good for her, but the attitude of the seller really influences the customer 😳
Omg no way?! That’s crazy! Yeah exactly!! The same here, I would rather pay more and help someone who is genuinely a nice person!

I can confirm she didn’t go tiktok viral with yesterday’s videos, no wonder because she basically posts the same video every day. Let’s pack another order. 🙄

Edited to add, if they’ve got all this money now surely they can afford to insulate her old office and then Bailey can have her bedroom back finally.

I can confirm she didn’t go tiktok viral with yesterday’s videos, no wonder because she basically posts the same video every day. Let’s pack another order. 🙄

Edited to add, if they’ve got all this money now surely they can afford to insulate her old office and then Bailey can have her bedroom back finally.
I guess lockdown could have put a stop to their plans for insulation but she hasn’t mentioned it at all which does make it come across like she has no plans to go back down there!

“I have no plans to restock these stickers” you can just print them off Laura hun

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“I have no plans to restock these stickers” you can just print them off Laura hun
That’s what I was thinking... why waste allllll that money on cricut or whatever it’s called to not restock 🙄🙄🙄 baffles me!

Poor Bailey :( do her and Poppy share a room now?!

That’s what I was thinking... why waste allllll that money on cricut or whatever it’s called to not restock 🙄🙄🙄 baffles me!

Poor Bailey :( do her and Poppy share a room now?!
Yeah Bailey got moved in with Poppy in around October so that Laura could move her office into Bailey’s bedroom while her office downstairs was insulated.

So she’s sold 2000 stickers... what she means is she sold 100 sheets of stickers. Hardly ground breaking news! She’s took them off her website because she’s unprofessional and doesn’t know how manage her work loads 😂

Love that she felt the need to say the number of stickers rather than 100 sheets 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 and loving her office so Bailey not getting her room back!

Reactions: 1
£2 a sheet 😂
Or £15 for 200 stickers which I think was 10 sheets. I’m surprised she sold that many tbh, there must be small businesses who’s business is stickers so it’s strange why people would go to her when her business is crochet. There goes the I won’t use my cricut to sell stuff 🙄