Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she's ripping people off just sticking her logo on how embarrassing.
I would never be proud of that
Am I a tight arse or is £12 for a beanie mental? Especially when she probably paid a couple of quid and I’m sure you could get something similar for a fiver?!

Am I a tight arse or is £12 for a beanie mental? Especially when she probably paid a couple of quid and I’m sure you could get something similar for a fiver?!
Completely agree!! And the other hats are £17.50 but can be bought for sooo much less from where she’s bought them from. They’ll be her best seller but she hasn’t made them 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Here she goes jumping on the Cricut bandwagon, just wait for all these personalised products now.

Reactions: 1
Here she goes jumping on the Cricut bandwagon, just wait for all these personalised products now.
I cannot wait for her to try and work a Cricut and have the patience to sit and weed the vinyl etc, everyone thinks it’s super easy to do but it’s actually quite complicated

Can someone tell me how she is getting away with selling someone else’s product, just sticking her logo on it.

I can't believe people will buy from her when she's so blatantly ripping them off.

She’s got to be on the fiddle!! She could hardly afford food this time last year. Now she spunks money left right and centre.

Reactions: 4
She’s got to be on the fiddle!! She could hardly afford food this time last year. Now she spunks money left right and centre.
I agree.
Looks like this week she has bought herself a new iPad and Apple Pencil and the stand and keyboard, and now this cricut machine. I was shocked to see they are over £200! And dread to think how much the iPad etc cost.
All I can say is that while she’s bought herself all that, I hope she treated the girls to some “luxury” items 😔

Reactions: 3
For her to just go out and buy something like a cricut with no real knowledge of them and no intention to use it for business other than stickers (which btw are a complete pain in the arse to do on cricut) is just bizarre. It is a very expensive hobby and costs alot of money to set up. She even states herself she has no time to learn - i give it a few weeks and he will be doing tshirts and tote bags 🙃

For her to just go out and buy something like a cricut with no real knowledge of them and no intention to use it for business other than stickers (which btw are a complete pain in the arse to do on cricut) is just bizarre. It is a very expensive hobby and costs alot of money to set up. She even states herself she has no time to learn - i give it a few weeks and he will be doing tshirts and tote bags 🙃
If she just wants it to make stickers that John has drawn, then I’m baffled why doesn’t she just get them made online?!

It’s all a big tik tok craze, so many people on there show themselves drawing on procreate on their iPad with the Apple Pencil and then making them into stickers with a cricut, but that is usually their only thing they’re selling and the proper professionals outsource their stickers.

It just seems like a 5 minute thing and she’ll be bored of it soon.

I also would like to know how she has so much money, especially as I’m assuming John is furloughed and she can’t be making that much off selling products that aren’t hers can she?!

If she just wants it to make stickers that John has drawn, then I’m baffled why doesn’t she just get them made online?!

It’s all a big tik tok craze, so many people on there show themselves drawing on procreate on their iPad with the Apple Pencil and then making them into stickers with a cricut, but that is usually their only thing they’re selling and the proper professionals outsource their stickers.

It just seems like a 5 minute thing and she’ll be bored of it soon.

I also would like to know how she has so much money, especially as I’m assuming John is furloughed and she can’t be making that much off selling products that aren’t hers can she?!
I suspect it’s these gov grants for covid. I know a few people who have them who don’t really need them. One bought a car and another put a deposit down on a holiday home!! My neighbour had a 10k grant!!! She’s said she’s braces braces too. She was in her over draft last year crying she couldnt afford food

If businesses like hers received the grant that’s really unfair. My family had a retail premises and had to close, they had rent and bills to pay and had no income. She was still able to operate, I don’t see that covid affected her business at all

Also, of course she was going to decide to try and sell her stickers!!

If businesses like hers received the grant that’s really unfair. My family had a retail premises and had to close, they had rent and bills to pay and had no income. She was still able to operate, I don’t see that covid affected her business at all

Also, of course she was going to decide to try and sell her stickers!!
Agree, definitely taking liberties if she took the grant.

It was so obvious she was going to sell them, but if she’s going to do stickers then surely it’s easier to send your design somewhere and they print them?!

Wow she’s rude.
yeah guys stop being interested in her products by asking her questions!!!! Look up her FAQ before bothering her and giving her your custom!!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Wow she’s rude.
yeah guys stop being interested in her products by asking her questions!!!! Look up her FAQ before bothering her and giving her your custom!!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
So rude! I honestly actually used to know her as a person, before she had kids and met her husband and she was really nice! She is so different now and I refuse to buy from her now.