Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you all seen the new logo debate going on?? What business changes their logo without doing a small announcement anyway? People are going to have opinions on everything little thing you do! And even more so when you try to do it on the sly. “I’m offended” 😂 these are your customers your talking to! Way to loose future business.

Reactions: 2
Have you all seen the new logo debate going on?? What business changes their logo without doing a small announcement anyway? People are going to have opinions on everything little thing you do! And even more so when you try to do it on the sly. “I’m offended” 😂 these are your customers your talking to! Way to loose future business.
I came straight here after seeing her going off about that! 😂 How bad does she come across 😱 she’s like a spoilt brat who can’t take any criticism. Can’t believe she thinks she can speak like that about people on her business page! I don’t even think the people messaging were rude at all? 🤯

Reactions: 1
I can't see the difference in the logos... what is all the fuss about? Giving palpitations how ridiculous. 🤣

Reactions: 2
So what exactly happened? Why was she getting “mean” comments over a logo?
They weren’t mean really. She had put a question box up asking about some seaglass and a few people replied to it asking about the new logo and said they preferred the old one. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and nobody said anything hurtful, but Laura being Laura took it as a massive attack and was deeply offended they didn’t like her 3 hours of work.

They weren’t mean really. She had put a question box up asking about some seaglass and a few people replied to it asking about the new logo and said they preferred the old one. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and nobody said anything hurtful, but Laura being Laura took it as a massive attack and was deeply offended they didn’t like her 3 hours of work.
That took her 3 hours?! You can knock something like that up on any iphone app within minutes

Something like that is almost a rebrand, why would you not put up a post about the change?

Been a while since she has thrown such a hissy fit, she must be trying so hard to rein them in a bit compared to how badly she dealt with things before she closed down her personal page

Also just noticed she has out on her profile they are closed until 1st feb - what a spoilt brat indeed

May be controversial but I actually quite like the new logo. I think it’s much less harsh than the pink and yellow combo. It looks a little bit more business like than the last one. But you’re right, she doesn’t handle criticism well and unfortunately putting yourself public and having a business, people are going to have opinions about you/your products.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she has a rebrand one day and changes the name, after all there’s not many Pom poms being made any more!

Reactions: 3
I’m sad I missed her little hissy fit about her logo then! She really is a ‘woe is me’ type person.

So she’s not online now until Feb 1st because she realised she’s made a tit out of herself?

I’m sad I missed her little hissy fit about her logo then! She really is a ‘woe is me’ type person.

So she’s not online now until Feb 1st because she realised she’s made a tit out of herself?
me too! I saw one story vaguely mentioning it but I’m gutted I missed the drama!

I wondered how long before she used her business account to have a hissy fit. Imagine how mad she'd go if people actually told her she's ripping people off?! :ROFLMAO: Poor Laura, so self entitled.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see what she said about being at the park? That John always plays with the kids but she leaves them to it? Why does that not surprise me 😔 he seems like a good dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see what she said about being at the park? That John always plays with the kids but she leaves them to it? Why does that not surprise me 😔 he seems like a good dad.
Such lazy parenting. What about helping them get on the swing? Pushing them? It’s hard to learn how to keep yourself going on a swing, I’m just trying to teach my little girl. I also follow them around the park to make sure they don’t hurt themselves!

Honestly it doesn’t surprise me. She never hid the fact she was a lazy mum, every video and photo she posted on her personal account was always from the sofa or in the kitchen stuffing her face with treats the girls weren’t allowed.
she never got on the floor and played with them, when they are in the garden she watches them from the kitchen window etc. Lazy lazy woman.

Yeah I seen it. What a thing to say ' I'm not that mum' or whatever she said. She probs never took them when they were small

Yeah I seen it. What a thing to say ' I'm not that mum' or whatever she said. She probs never took them when they were small
Something like “I’m that parent that leaves them to it” ?
probably not!
And also does John not find it weird that he gets proper stuck in playing with the girls and running around with them at the park, while she watches from the sidelines on her phone? 😔 I’d probably get pretty annoyed if my other half came to the park and just stood around while I played with the kids.
at the end of the day she’s the one missing out I suppose.

Am I a tight arse or is £12 for a beanie mental? Especially when she probably paid a couple of quid and I’m sure you could get something similar for a fiver?!