Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her from before, what name is she going by on Insta? I remember her and agree, she’s awful! Those dear little girls and she moaned about them all the time.

She uses her business account which is jagerpom.

Oh her nails on that advert, I really don’t like them when their long and gross! Or when she shows when she’s broken one 🤢

Ummm so who did make the hats ? Do they not mind her putting her lazy arsed name label on them?!

Reactions: 2
Ummm so who did make the hats ? Do they not mind her putting her lazy arsed name label on them?!
She’s literally just put her tag on a range of Beechfield hats, what the hell?? Surely that’s not allowed?! And can you even imagine the fuss she would kick up if someone resold her products with their own tag on? 🤯

D5109212-9411-4C86-8355-B6BFB6AB048F.jpeg
2FFF4853-B169-4187-B8D0-97045B8AD10B.jpeg
A0E9D866-6F9A-4678-9114-B92E5A87FBA8.jpeg
A488FA03-FDF6-4277-9E61-F1D75180FD8B.jpeg
428E7D32-B5FA-417F-955C-B920D8AAD28E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
You can actually see the Beechfield tags when she opens the box, i would be mortified reselling those if i was a small handmade business, as i imagine she will price them up at about £15 each

• Angry
Oh my god!! :eek:🤯 I can’t actually believe that and she’s acting so proud?

Reactions: 1
First I thought oh fairplay she’s made some hats, they look good - BUT NO?!
I honest don’t get her business?
People buying them though???!

They’re also the exact same as a beach cafe sells that is less than 10 miles from her and she goes all the time....! (Poldhu)

"I can't physically make hats because they take so long"... Erm yeah. That's what life is about... You run a small craft biz. If I wanted a mass produced hat then I'd buy one... I don't get it personally.

Reactions: 3
She’s actually selling them £5 hats for £17.50 😂! I really hope her customers see through that tit, she’s literally ripping them off and is proud about it!

Reactions: 5
Wow - even if you bought from the website mentioned above you’d be saving money! It’s £5 a hat and £4.99 delivery! What a joke of a business she runs.

"I can't physically make hats because they take so long"... Erm yeah. That's what life is about... You run a small craft biz. If I wanted a mass produced hat then I'd buy one... I don't get it personally.
Her prices are SO expensive. £17.50+ p&p ouch!

She states on the beanies that they are handmade in Cornwall ! What a complete liar, she really cares about her buyers 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5