Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong. But all this coffee chat, machines, fritters, flavours, strips, you name it. But isn’t fruit a luxury? Or juice I can’t remember but it was healthy..

Ahh but your forgetting money is no object when it comes to herself! Will spend on useless shite all day long but the kids need fruit, shoes toys and it’s reduced isle, second hand only!

Reactions: 2
Wonder if the kids will get nothing for Christmas this year seeing as she now has a ‘successful’ (copying other people’s ideas) business.

Reactions: 3
Ahh but your forgetting money is no object when it comes to herself! Will spend on useless shite all day long but the kids need fruit, shoes toys and it’s reduced isle, second hand only!
Remember when she said strawberries were a luxury for the kids? I guess a milk frothier is considered essential to her

Reactions: 5
Remember when she said strawberries were a luxury for the kids? I guess a milk frothier is considered essential to her
And orange juice 😂 was absolutely flabbergasted when she said it, I mean yeah not essential item but hardly breaks the bank either and they're healthy, so worthwhile!

Reactions: 3
Sooo end of June she did a go fund me for a boob job but now she suddenly had the money for invisalign?! What a joke.

Reactions: 4
I'm so sorry but the vampire teeth comment really made me laugh 😂😂 I've always noticed them but 🤷

Reactions: 1
I thought that!! if her boobs hurt that much surely she’d use the money on them 😂
Exactly - I would rather pay for something that would benefit my health than for cosmetic reasons! If she really struggled that much with her boobs then she’d put the money towards them.

Reactions: 1
Her latest story is so cringe. going On about how she now has both kids at nursery but then realises she sounds like she’s bragging so then acts like she understands what it’s like having kids at home they aren’t at school.
umm laura least you’re don’t have home school so you don’t understand that and you may make some pom poms but it’s hardly a front line career 😂

Reactions: 4
Her latest story is so cringe. going On about how she now has both kids at nursery but then realises she sounds like she’s bragging so then acts like she understands what it’s like having kids at home they aren’t at school.
umm laura least you’re don’t have home school so you don’t understand that and you may make some pom poms but it’s hardly a front line career 😂
She would ship those kids off at any chance she could, that’s what she’s super happy about. Plus it’s not costing her any money, even better because she’s so tight.

She doesn’t know what it’s like - have you seen her tik tok appreciation video for her hubby? She says on there he’s been furloughed so has done all the childcare, all the housework etc so she can sit in her office *cough* Bailey’s bedroom *cough* all day. I also personally wouldn’t be sending my children to childcare in the current situation if I didn’t have to 😔 it’s a scary world at the minute!

Reactions: 5
She’s starting to use the business account for personal use again and it really shows how unprofessional she is. Can’t figure out how to work a printer, bragging about childcare she clearly doesn’t need etc. She’s an absolute mess and it really shows.

She’s starting to use the business account for personal use again and it really shows how unprofessional she is. Can’t figure out how to work a printer, bragging about childcare she clearly doesn’t need etc. She’s an absolute mess and it really shows.
SO unprofessional. Fair enough the occasional story that is off topic, but it’s boring content that she’s sharing with us.