Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if you have a business you have a pot of money from sales you keep for things like postage!! She must be spending the money she makes straight away, hence why waiting for pay day to buy stickers for postage 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Surely if you have a business you have a pot of money from sales you keep for things like postage!! She must be spending the money she makes straight away, hence why waiting for pay day to buy stickers for postage 🤦🏻‍♀️
Terrible practice. I wouldn’t be a happy customer

Reactions: 1
Was in Asda earlier and a bigger but very very similar rainbow in mustard and navy was £6 so who said she didn’t rip off their design? And kicking your daughter out of her room so you can work? I run a small business from home I would never do that to my daughters. I work from dining room and have a caddy on wheels that gets pushed in and out the room when I need I’m the materials

Reactions: 4
I reckon shes just being lazy on orders and blaming the postie for it.. she has a cba attitude

Reactions: 2
Does she seriously think she deserves a mulberry?
I must’ve missed a post, she wants a mulberry bag?

Also, her story where she says she’s not a face to face kind of person. Didn’t she do 1 to 1 courses on social media etc?! How did she manage to do those then?

Ugh the constant "might put stock up" "I might do this" is so annoying, why don't you just decide without having to story it..🙄

Please PLEASE tell me someone else has seen on her story that her last search result is “what is female ejaculation”🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
HOW embarrassing. How did she not even notice that before she posted it and on her BUSINESS account?!

Reactions: 3
Correct me if I’m wrong. But all this coffee chat, machines, fritters, flavours, strips, you name it. But isn’t fruit a luxury? Or juice I can’t remember but it was healthy..

Reactions: 3