Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh she deleted me off her personal insta, don’t see why though I never said anything to her

Reactions: 1
I can’t find her personal one 🤔 I wonder if she blocked me! Although I only got slightly funny with her one time and that was due to the fact she kept posting about sexual assault on her stories without a trigger warning and I just thought it was insensitive to anyone who actually had been sexually assulted where as a guy brushed past her and she thought touched her bum 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

What gets me is how she always posts stories of her messing things up, like she’s always like oops I made the wrong thing or did it the wrong colour, professional or what!

She’s going to sell a crochet kit with someone else’s book in? Is it just me or is that.. weird?

Reactions: 3
She’s going to sell a crochet kit with someone else’s book in? Is it just me or is that.. weird?
The ‘kit’ isn’t worth anywhere near £35!! You can buy it all separately for like £18 minus the crappy tote bag 😂😂 how are people that stupid!! The book is £4 on eBay

The ‘kit’ isn’t worth anywhere near £35!! You can buy it all separately for like £18 minus the crappy tote bag 😂😂 how are people that stupid!! The book is £4 on eBay
Imagine paying £35 for a £4 book, yarn that cost less than £12 and a £3 set of crochet hooks from The Works 🤦🏼‍♀️ she has no shame

She said she had sent her second ever marketing email? Wasn’t her first business something to do with marketing?

She drives me insane, she is just money money money. I understand it’s a business so yes she has to make money, but I mean in other areas of her life. Like when she classed some fruits as a luxury item etc!

The more I see her on stories the more I am disliking her. She is a really nasty person and it shows through everything she says and does.
I genuinely feel sorry for those two little girls because they will never get the love and attention they need unfortunately due to their narcissistic mother.
Shame. Real shame 😔