Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ski home has been in her family & shared with her brother - £0 only flights & if you book in advance quite cheap
Ibiza - I think bought after her father died from her inheritance money
London - not sure. Will ask my mole…..
She will get a set income from the trust and the trust will pay the school fees
So it all looks good from the outside but look deeper.
Smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 4
Ski home has been in her family & shared with her brother - £0 only flights & if you book in advance quite cheap
Ibiza - I think bought after her father died from her inheritance money
London - not sure. Will ask my mole…..
She will get a set income from the trust and the trust will pay the school fees
So it all looks good from the outside but look deeper.
Smoke and mirrors
I’m probably missing something very obvious but what exactly do you mean by look deeper?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think you’re missing anything. She lives off a family trust which has already been discussed in the thread. There’s not much more to it than that.
I understand that she lives off a family trust fund but to me @Nancy Knows seems to be implying that there was also something else in addition to the trust fund that we should be aware of. I just wondered what, if anything, it was;

‘So it all looks good from the outside but look deeper. Smoke and mirrors’ 🤔

I understand that she lives off a family trust fund but to me @Nancy Knows seems to be implying that there was also something else in addition to the trust fund that we should be aware of. I just wondered what, if anything, it was;

‘So it all looks good from the outside but look deeper. Smoke and mirrors’ 🤔
I thinks she meant that her pockets are not as deep as she let's on. Trust pays for schools etc. but other stuff is gifted/free

I disagree. I think her pockets are very deep indeed. Deep enough to support herself and her husband and do major renovation work on two houses. Yes she gets freebies but not enough to subsidise her lifestyle.

@Ahcomeon Spot on! All big bills are paid via the trust and I expect her house renovations are or came from the money her father left her. Incidentally my mole tells me her house is only in her name NOT her husbands. It’s a very good / shrewd move by whoever bought her that house (her family / trust)

I disagree. I think her pockets are very deep indeed. Deep enough to support herself and her husband and do major renovation work on two houses. Yes she gets freebies but not enough to subsidise her lifestyle.
Exactly. I’m not sure it matters where the money is coming from, trust or otherwise, but she clearly has enough available to her to have £££ millions in property, three kids in private school, probably spends close to £100k a year on holidays, and no discernible job between the two of them!

I get they are super wealthy, clearly inherited and to
Be honest there is always someone who has way more than you.
But what I cannot accept is the constant taking of freebies, including food, when you are that wealthy.
It’s so distasteful, so crass and really shines a light that once you get past the blue and white floor tiles, the mega bar mitzvah’s and ‘arm stack’ she and her family really are classless.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am with you @Exhaustednurse. I hate the freebies too as she clearly doesn’t need them. I get for some bloggers it’s effectively part of their ‘salary’ but that’s not the case here.
I can’t get over the bows while hiking and the constant tagging of all the freebies. It’s very tacky.

Reactions: 5
It’s so classless. For someone who reckons she’s the epitome of classic style, her grabbiness is totally trashy.

Just spotted that Florence Eyres who was at Wardrobe Icons has jumped ship to their rival Sheerluxe. Had a quick look at her insta and she’s from the same mould as Laura et al, but also all the SL staff: white, very rich, Londoner, great hair, etc etc. It’s always been obvious these magazines only employ these sorts of women, but it’s jarring to see in 2022.

Reactions: 7