Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does.. I am a tiny bit envious…. Just a tiny bit..
She hasn’t paid for it. The birthday lady has paid for the whole week and taken her friends. It’s shameful to post a friends birthday across social media - maybe they would have liked some privacy??? I don’t allow people to post from my parties ever.

Reactions: 1
She hasn’t paid for it. The birthday lady has paid for the whole week and taken her friends. It’s shameful to post a friends birthday across social media - maybe they would have liked some privacy??? I don’t allow people to post from my parties ever.
God, I doubt it. The type of person that a) has an extravagant, self indulgent ego boosting birthday bash like that or b) is friends with someone like DB *of course* wants their birthday across social media. Privacy? What's that?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How many days do we give it after retuning from this Italian extravaganza before she’s hot footing it to the Ibiza house for more, more, more. The kids will have broken up from school by the time she gets back, so it will be time for a holiday!

Reactions: 2
How many days do we give it after retuning from this Italian extravaganza before she’s hot footing it to the Ibiza house for more, more, more. The kids will have broken up from school by the time she gets back, so it will be time for a holiday!
I mean, if I could I would 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

All power to her. What annoys me is the smugness and the constant need for validation of how amazing everything she does and wears is. There is no acknowledgement of privilege or help. She hasn’t been around for the end of term so who is dealing with her kids for example? Oh and the laugh….

Reactions: 5
All power to her. What annoys me is the smugness and the constant need for validation of how amazing everything she does and wears is. There is no acknowledgement of privilege or help. She hasn’t been around for the end of term so who is dealing with her kids for example? Oh and the laugh….
Totally agree! God I’m dead jealous of that gorgeous trip, the holiday house, the skiing and indeed DB’s figure but the attention seeking “Adore me! Admire me!” is getting a bit much. I’d love it if she just say My God I’m so lucky and have so much.

Reactions: 4
Morning all . I used to follow DB mainly for a peek into her homes rather than any of her fashion stuff , not my thing although I did love her Ascot look! I eventually got bored so unfollowed her but have a nosey now and again .

I’ve always been curious about her obvious wealth seeing as hot Tom doesn’t seem to hold down a regular job. Daddy must have had been very successful ,whatever he did.

Loved the description of her living in the Brookside part of Holland Park 😂😂, I’d take that house any day of the week.

• Haha
I am curious about the family too. A while back someone wrote about her brothers but they don’t seem to feature much. Yes, she must be sitting in family money as neither seems to work.

You wonder does Tom not feel like a fool. Kept man. He’s got himself a sugar mummy!

I am curious about the family too. A while back someone wrote about her brothers but they don’t seem to feature much. Yes, she must be sitting in family money as neither seems to work.
All made even more profitable when you get everything for free