Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know what you mean. Paris one day, music festival the next… what a busy life she leads! Still wondering how she funds her lifestyle….

Just seen her on IG unpacking lots of lovely stuff, including two bags from Raey.
Why? Why does she get sent this stuff? She can clearly afford to buy it herself!
She’s off on yet another jaunt, this time to Italy.

Reactions: 1
I also don’t know why she gets so much free stuff when she can clearly afford to buy everything everything and more herself. I listened to her podcast about family travel and I know she has a big summer adventure coming up… on top of all the other trips she’s been taking! It’s all very OTT and I am still intrigued as to where the money is coming from!

Reactions: 2
Her voice just goes straight thru me - what is with that accent?!!!

Reactions: 3
Nails down a blackboard voice. Highly affected. She has a hugh ego. No idea why / she looks like an anxious wreck to me, living on her nerves & constantly needing approval. Look deeper, the signs are all there. Will turn up to the opening of a can of coke, can’t bear to miss out

The way Laura describes herself as LF. She really thinks she is something special doesn’t she?

I also don’t know why she gets so much free stuff when she can clearly afford to buy everything everything and more herself. I listened to her podcast about family travel and I know she has a big summer adventure coming up… on top of all the other trips she’s been taking! It’s all very OTT and I am still intrigued as to where the money is coming from!
A big summer adventure? Wasn’t this years trip to South America big enough?! 🙄

According to Wardrobe Icons this morning she is off on an American Road trip in a £1,200 quid jacket.
She must have cashed in some of the trust fund! I can’t even bring myself to look (unfollowed mths ago) I bet her husband is still pinching himself-no job, but living his best life..!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everyone needs a bit of validation from time to time, but I don’t think I would need much if I was in Deborah’s privileged position. But these women are thirsty for it.

Reactions: 1
Could Deborah Brett be any more smug?! Those faces she pulls are both off the scale irritating and utterly ridiculous!

Reactions: 5
DB's skin looked awful in one of those close up pictures of her yesterday - she's clearly spent far too much time in the sun over the years (both winter and summer) as it actually looked like leather.

Reactions: 5
I hate the faces but I loathe the fake laugh!!!! And reposting ‘fab’ photos? Utterly self indulgent and smug. She drives me crazy!!! But I keep following…

• Haha
Omg DB’s Italian holiday.. we’ve not even got to the main event yet, the ‘dolce Vita weekend’ 😳