Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree @Nancy blushes. There is no smoke and mirrors here, there is real wealth. Their trip to the US must have cost an absolute fortune. And that’s on top of her jaunt to Italy and now Ibiza. As for trust funds @Dizzy I think it depends on how much money there is! If her invests do well then she can live off the profits or take out from the pot. Would love to have a nosy around her brother’s Instagram, if he lives anything like her it would be fascinating.

Reactions: 3
An observation: Laura and her husband could be brother and sister, they are so similar looking.

Reactions: 4
I would love it if Laura just posted photos of her every day outfits again

Reactions: 2
Straight from Ibiza to a five star hotel in Tel Aviv. Her carbon footprint is off the scale this summer

Straight from Ibiza to a five star hotel in Tel Aviv. Her carbon footprint is off the scale this summer
It's insane and so incredibly selfish. Yet she wangs on about the recyclable packaging her latest gifted face oil/dress/party stuff is wrapped in. LIKE THAT MAKES ANY DIFFERENCE AT ALL GIVEN HER LIFESTYLE. Sorry to shout. The hypocrisy is off the chart and makes me so cross.

And they all do it. Laura flying back and forth to Italy all summer and then cooing over a friend's new company which - hey! - uses recyclable tissue paper! It's utterly sickening.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Just seen Deborah’s post with her daughters in matching striped dresses. The oldest one must be about 13! The grimace on her face says it all. “I don’t often coordinate my girls anymore” 🫣 erm it’s not all about you! Oh wait, it clearly is as mummy’s the one with the (unearned) money. Jesus.

Reactions: 2
Poor gals in those horrible frocks! The oldest daughter looks like such a nice sweet kid bless her.
I realise this makes me sound like a sad sack no life of my own sort but does anyone remember Laura going on holiday to her dads place in Tunisia? That was a bit short lived wasn’t it. It was all very chic for a year or two.

Reactions: 1
DB keeps posting about those bloody dresses because she got them for free and now has to keep plugging them. It’s soooo transparent and dull.
@Divingworldchampion I do remember the Tunisia vacay, all silent on that front. I think she has quite a difficult family dynamic, the parents are obviously divorced.

Just refollowed DB after a break - the cameltoe - My EYES 😱

5D706EF9-4990-455D-AA81-6E93F427E234.png

Now for your eyes as well 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve always been amused and yes, entertained by Laura and Deborah but today with everything going on I just felt really flipping pissed off watching DB unbox some free sodding boots. It’s gross and insensitive. I know we’ve said it all before but I just feel utterly repulsed by it today.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I completely agree. DB should have taken the video of her unboxing yet another freebie down after the announcement. DB is tacky at the best of times but this is a whole new level.

DB is only publicity. And total need to show others how wealthy and fantastic is her life. Husband seems to be the one who plans holidays and nothing else. It's a pity she fighting again the time with beauty treatments so he doesn't seem her toyboy.