Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t tell you how much I am enjoying DB posting about her forthcoming trip to Ibiza from her 4th getaway this summer. Laura might have taken all her gifted clothes with her but as least she is on a normal family holiday in Italy, DB on on another level!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Could Deborah Brett be any more smug?! Those faces she pulls are both off the scale irritating and utterly ridiculous!
I met her through a friend and she’s like that in person too. Very pretentious and dismissive of anyone who she doesn’t think can be useful to her. I find her so repulsive

I met her through a friend and she’s like that in person too. Very pretentious and dismissive of anyone who she doesn’t think can be useful to her. I find her so repulsive
I can imagine that. There have been a couple of times that I’ve wanted to comment on something in her stories (something nice or a connection as I’m not one to message people tit - I save that for on here 🤣) and I’ve noticed I can’t message her directly from a story which shows just how one way she is.

I know a few people who know her and they all say the same. Very self involved and calculating in who she surrounds herself with. Can totally believe it.

Reactions: 6
To be fair I really like that green bikini Laura is wearing on her holiday. Also, the mammoth DB holiday, whilst amazing, looks flipping knackering.
Sorry, that should say knackering but sooooo chic
<drawls in bewildering American accent>.

Reactions: 1
Agreed @Divingworldchampion. I also really like the black one they did with Wardrobe icons. DB’s trip does look exhausting but never fear, she can rest up in Ibiza afterwards. One can never have enough holidays/rest.

Reactions: 2
I am one of those masochists who likes to come home from a holiday more tired than when I left 🙈 DB’s trip was my perfect holiday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
DB in Ibiza . Her house, kill me, it’s so beautiful 😭. How much stuff and how much help must she have to transition between these holidays so swiftly and effortlessly

DB in Ibiza . Her house, kill me, it’s so beautiful 😭. How much stuff and how much help must she have to transition between these holidays so swiftly and effortlessly
It’s the most beautiful of houses , stunning!

Reactions: 1
I saw a few posts a few pages up pondering how much money DB has. It is limitless. The month in the US inc (first class probably) flights would be at least £100K for 10 people, with priviledged access everywhere and guides and so on. Likely more. None of them is ever exhausted after a flight. Thier house in Holland Park is worth tens of millions. There are staff facilitating all this, all over the place. I admire DB in some ways - she never sits down and is creative wherever she goes - but the idea that she is not as rich as Croesus is insane.

Reactions: 8
She's 49 I think - he turned 40 a couple of years ago I think (when was the 40th in Ibiza - was it pre-Covid - I can't remember).

How do trust funds work? Is the money invested realy well and so makes a massive return? Or is there just so much of it that it never runs out?!