Laura Dorgan - @laura_dorgan_fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry just saw her stories where she camped outside Mariah Carey’s apartment building to see her climb into a van with her kids to go somewhere for the holidays. I’m appalled?! So creepy and invasive, I know Mariah Carey will be used to it and has plenty of security but it’s so unsettling and gross. In the era where we’ve heard from Britney Spears, Harry and Meghan etc about being hounded by the paparazzi and hating it when their children were there, you think people would cop themselves on a bit about doing this kind of thing
Wow wow wow. That's so pathetic. Was in NYC a few weeks ago visiting sister and family. We saw a celebrity couple at the same complex where my nephew was having a weekend activity class. We did...nothing. They were unobtrusive and doing normal Saturday stuff and everyone let them. I'm sure people recognised them, but just minded their own business. She's an embarrassment and that's just gross.

God who has she met now. I had to stop following her after meeting the lady from CSI! My insides curled with embarrassment.

Reactions: 3
Oh god it's so hard to watch. I live in NYC too and you'd rarely see adults from here fawn over celebs like that. They're just left alone which is why so many of them live here. It's usually just tourists or very young people who go on like that. They're just people like, I really don't get it.

Reactions: 4
Oh god it's so hard to watch. I live in NYC too and you'd rarely see adults from here fawn over celebs like that. They're just left alone which is why so many of them live here. It's usually just tourists or very young people who go on like that. They're just people like, I really don't get it.
Me neither! Witnessed it when I was visiting family in December. Celeb at same kid classes. Nobody went near. Why would they? They were just trying to do normal family stuff. She's an embarrassment.

Reactions: 1
Poor SJPs face when she roars at her, if I made another human being feel/react that way I’d be have a hard look inwards. It’s not funny like she claims. I’d be considering signing up to her programme as I’m desperate to get back on track but it’s very expensive and, as petty as it sounds, I don’t want to give her money based on this behaviour

Reactions: 2
(Rebecca o Rourkes programme is apparently very good and fraction of price! Also has few free workouts up to try before you sign up!) Wouldn't give Laura the money!!!

The celeb chasing is mortifying!!!!!! I stopped following her about 12-18 months ago when she only followed yer one from CSI! She would sit outside set for hours!! The running and chasing down celeb cars is next level!!! Ridiculous carry on for a grown adult!!!

Anyone know what the deal is with her visa? I know there was a big ordeal there a few years back but she doesn't seem to have left the US since. He's heading off to dubai and she's not going? Or not taking the opportunity to go back to cork.

Just sent this

why do you feel you have the right to record others without their permission??thought you were different after seeing zchase still Brad. But you have no boundaries or respect and it's not funny or cool

• Heart
Just sent this

why do you feel you have the right to record others without their permission??thought you were different after seeing zchase still Brad. But you have no boundaries or respect and it's not funny or cool
Well done you, needed to be said. I've said it on here before how she just sticks the videos up regardless of others privacy, it's ridiculous. She's old enough to know better. I really like her non-celebrity-chasing bs content, but this stuff is just starting to over-ride the good content 🤷🏻‍♀️