Laura Dorgan - @laura_dorgan_fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prepare yourself, it's the Met Gala tomorrow, no doubt she'll be camped out in a bush somewhere ready to pounce on anybody even remotely famous.
Is her only income from the app? Or does she have a job there? I know a long time ago before she worked in a kickboxing gym...... because she sure does have a lot of free time

Reactions: 1
She exploring the U.S to the max. Fair play to her. Retro is in the Hamptons for the 40th time.

Reactions: 11
She exploring the U.S to the max. Fair play to her. Retro is in the Hamptons for the 40th time.
In fairness she nearly does a better job than alot of travel bloggers. Getawayswithkids was in the US recently, can't even remember what part but her stories alone was enough for me to never want to go to that part

Reactions: 6
Has anyone had success using her app? The reviews look great but would love to hear some alternative feedback

Reactions: 3
Has anyone had success using her app? The reviews look great but would love to hear some alternative feedback
I've heard she does a 1200 calorie diet for everyone. This would be fine for me as I'm really short but it would be too little calories for most people.

I signed up to her a few years ago, training only, no food plan. I requested something specific for the training part and she completely ignored it despite me reminding her every week. The weekly check in’s were not great. Very generic and no replies. There was no point replying to her. I felt like she was copying and pasting her messages for everyone. I was very disappointed, she came across very lazy once I paid up.

Reactions: 6
I did her plan yrs ago. Same as Just looking, no specifics per person, I told her back issue and food issue and she didn't take them into acc. Her exercise plan is NOT for beginners which I told her I was (recovering injury so back to basics)

Reactions: 5
Gosh only 1200 calories and intense workouts its no wonder her clients are getting "results" but must be short term only, would be hard to keep going like that.

Gosh only 1200 calories and intense workouts its no wonder her clients are getting "results" but must be short term only, would be hard to keep going like that.
Exactly, grand if you’re on a slim down for some reason but I definitely need something more sustainable and long term for me. Thanks to everyone for their replies

• Heart
I found her workouts really good and good variety. Didn’t bother with food plan so no opinion there.

how does she go out on the session and get up and go running the next morning. I wouldn't be able to move.
Ya I always thought the same! She's the only person in their 30's who I know of that can do it. Especially running in the morning after a night of drinking 🤢 I just couldn't anyway.
And I don't think if I signed up to her app that would change either 😂

Her apartment looks amazing!
It does definitely! I remember when they first moved to new York the first place was like a little bedsit with hardly no windows. Where they are now looks amazing

Reactions: 2
I don't understand how in this day and age people are paying someone(with no qualifications from what I can see) to tell them to eat less and exercise more in order to lose weight. Google free meal plans, Google free fitness plans! I only came across her recently and followed to see New York but I listened to her tonight and while she's a nice enough woman she is a chancer when it comes to fitness and food advice.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand how in this day and age people are paying someone(with no qualifications from what I can see) to tell them to eat less and exercise more in order to lose weight. Google free meal plans, Google free fitness plans! I only came across her recently and followed to see New York but I listened to her tonight and while she's a nice enough woman she is a chancer when it comes to fitness and food advice.
Absolutely agree! I was one of those people last year and the money she charges is criminal. There is zero support in her app, same copy and paste messages at the same time each week. Nothing personalised or motivating/encouraging, literally tick the boxes messages. Food and workouts are so repetitive and not sustainable long term. Also never saw any of the food she shows on her insta / reels in my meal plans. She is stealing a living! 3/10 overall - save your money!

Yoga with Adriene, Pilates with Eleni Fit and some basic weight classes on YouTube all for free, better results and more enjoyable.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely agree! I was one of those people last year and the money she charges is criminal. There is zero support in her app, same copy and paste messages at the same time each week. Nothing personalised or motivating/encouraging, literally tick the boxes messages. Food and workouts are so repetitive and not sustainable long term. Also never saw any of the food she shows on her insta / reels in my meal plans. She is stealing a living! 3/10 overall - save your money!

Yoga with Adriene, Pilates with Eleni Fit and some basic weight classes on YouTube all for free, better results and more enjoyable.
Agree 100% i was same couple yrs ago and I felt such a failure. She made it out as a raw beginner I'd have workouts to accommodate me and with a back problem. No and cals were way to low for volume of working out she wanted me doing. Not sustainable.

Reactions: 2