Laura Dorgan - @laura_dorgan_fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how much her fitness and nutrition plans are? Is she actually qualified in nutrition?
As someone else said it’s about €250 for 12 weeks fitness and nutrition. I signed up and hardly did any exercise but tried to stick to the meal plan and actually found it pretty good.

They definitely aren’t the most adventurous recipes but I found sticking to a plan made me stop snacking on unhealthy things like crisps and chocolate. I know someone else said the portions were too small but I was never hungry when I did it. If you’re used to having bigger portions then you might feel like you aren’t having enough food. I lost nearly a stone over the 12 weeks just following the nutrition plan. You could do it yourself by just calorie counting but I needed someone to just tell me what to eat to get into a better habit.

Does anyone else find it weird that they never go home to visit family? She always talks about missing everyone so much and the other Irish influencers in NY go home at least once a year. It’s not like it’s a long or super expensive flight.

Reactions: 3
I reckon it could be something to do with her visa, remember when they moved over first she had to go back home for a few months, I don't know what visa they are on, but maybe there's some clause in hers that prevents her leaving the states?

I reckon it could be something to do with her visa, remember when they moved over first she had to go back home for a few months, I don't know what visa they are on, but maybe there's some clause in hers that prevents her leaving the states?
There is Def a visa issue she hasn't gone home since she got back into the country

Reactions: 1
of
Yes his visa was fine,isn't he's a sports journalist, but I remember from her stories she had alot of problems her visa, trying to get back in, she was refused and i know it cost her alot of money to sort it all out. Is she working there now? Or it's just everything through her app , spending money doesn't seem to be any issue anyway

Please tell me I’m not the only one who finds her celebrity stalking uncomfortable and not funny at all!

Reactions: 6
Nope, me too. I've said on here a few times how I find the way she has no regard for others in her videos disgusting.
Sure she's being a gas witch & it's all hilarious. She obviously has too much time on her hands when she's able to do all that too

Sure she's being a gas witch & it's all hilarious. She obviously has too much time on her hands when she's able to do all that too
Shes a bit old to be carrying on like that. I know when you apply for a green card you cant leave the country.

Much as I normally like Laura & her content (when she doesn't have the phone stuck in everyone's face!), it's posts like this that make me want to tell her to get the fk over herself..... "your one in the corner"...... You mean the other tenant that pays for the use of the communal gym..... I'm sure the post was meant light-heartedly, but the "your one" at the starts changes the tone...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Much as I normally like Laura & her content (when she doesn't have the phone stick in everyone's face!), it's posts like this that make me want to tell her to get the fk over herself..... "your one in the corner"...... You mean the other tenant that pays for the use of the communal gym..... I'm sure the post was meant light-heartedly, but the "your one" at the starts changes the tone...
'Your one' is a very irish thing, being irish myself i wouldnt see it as something that adds/tone or context.

Reactions: 4
'Your one' is a very irish thing, being irish myself i wouldnt see it as something that adds/tone or context.
I'm Irish too, and around my area, it most definitely adds a negative, dismissive context... Possibly a regional/ localised thing, a bit like "mom", ppl here have said it's very much the norm in Kerry etc, but you would rarely hear it around here.
I just hate the way she puts other ppl in her stories with no regard to their privacy

I'm Irish too, and around my area, it most definitely adds a negative, dismissive context... Possibly a regional/ localised thing, a bit like "mom", ppl here have said it's very much the norm in Kerry etc, but you would rarely hear it around here.
I just hate the way she puts other ppl in her stories with no regard to their privacy
Mad how we see it differently!

To 'get' the mom thing, the easiest way is to understand that the word 'Mam' as gaeilge is pronounced 'Mom' - if you know any gaelgoirs you'll notice they refer to their mother as mom (in my experience anyway)

Had forgotten about her until Cork Beo posted her video with Brad Pitt on Twitter today. Mortifying. I just can't imagine chasing down a celebrity's car like that.

The whole Brad Pitt things is getting a bit much now. Since when is chasing someone down and basically a talking them something to be bragging about?

The whole Brad Pitt things is getting a bit much now. Since when is chasing someone down and basically a talking them something to be bragging about?
It's embarrassing. Particularly for an Irish person. Loved it when Matt Damon was in Dublin and people just...left him alone.

Sorry just saw her stories where she camped outside Mariah Carey’s apartment building to see her climb into a van with her kids to go somewhere for the holidays. I’m appalled?! So creepy and invasive, I know Mariah Carey will be used to it and has plenty of security but it’s so unsettling and gross. In the era where we’ve heard from Britney Spears, Harry and Meghan etc about being hounded by the paparazzi and hating it when their children were there, you think people would cop themselves on a bit about doing this kind of thing

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry just saw her stories where she camped outside Mariah Carey’s apartment building to see her climb into a van with her kids to go somewhere for the holidays. I’m appalled?! So creepy and invasive, I know Mariah Carey will be used to it and has plenty of security but it’s so unsettling and gross. In the era where we’ve heard from Britney Spears, Harry and Meghan etc about being hounded by the paparazzi and hating it when their children were there, you think people would cop themselves on a bit about doing this kind of thing
Agree 100%!!! She's making a complete idiot of herself, it's not entertaining, it's pathetic! Honestly, too much time on her hands. I think she's gotten worse the last few months.
I want to snap the phone off her and fook it through a window though when she has regular ppl on her stories. No respect for the average Joe's privacy. Disgusting.

Agree 100%!!! She's making a complete idiot of herself, it's not entertaining, it's pathetic! Honestly, too much time on her hands. I think she's gotten worse the last few months.
I want to snap the phone off her and fook it through a window though when she has regular ppl on her stories. No respect for the average Joe's privacy. Disgusting.
I think she loves the "fame" that comes with these stupid stunts. She's been "interviewed" by RTE because of her shenanigans. Like it's embarrassing as the Irish are known for leaving celebrities alone 😔

Reactions: 4