Laura Dorgan - @laura_dorgan_fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Overall i like her, shes positive with good energy and seems to enjoy every moment of living in new york/usa.

Its been mentioned quite a bit on retroflames thread that shes pro trump, so our politics are very much not aligned, but she isnt politicial in anyway on insta so it doesnt bother me.

Reactions: 2
I'm actually a big fan. Find her celeb stalking stories wicked funny to watch. How her and retro are friends is beyond me. Two completely different personalities. I know some people are very critical of her and her husband over their political views though

Sometimes I think she’s a bit too much! All the stories of dancing on bars and partying with random people. At first when you meet her you would be like “oh she’s great Craic” but I think after a while you would like “oh Christ will you settle down”

Reactions: 8
Duno how she drinks so much, I’d be dying for a week. And she gets up and does a run the next morning.

Reactions: 1
I generally find her ok (for now). I do enjoy her celeb stalking stories and I love her pics and footage of New York. However, they both only seem to hang out with Irish people. I know it's nice to have that local link/community when you are living outside of Ireland and finding your feet. I could be completely wrong and they may have many other friendships that they don't show, but I just don't get it.

Ya she’s great. Totally normal. Living her best life. Having a laugh. More power to her!!

Reactions: 1
Really like Laura’s positive fun content in general but is she running the NYC Marathon or saving the world🤔
The amount of posts, good luck posts, gifts sent etc. The post with the green furry monster at the yoga class was funny at first but the repeat of it daily is woeful.

Reactions: 7
Really like Laura’s positive fun content in general but is she running the NYC Marathon or saving the world🤔
The amount of posts, good luck posts, gifts sent etc. The post with the green furry monster at the yoga class was funny at first but the repeat of it daily is woeful.
I also like following Laura but I'm equally baffled by this whole marathon bonanza.

Reactions: 4
I also like following Laura but I'm equally baffled by this whole marathon bonanza.
yeah fair play to her running the marathon I think it’s an amazing achievement but Jesus Christ it’s like she is the queen the way everyone is going on

Reactions: 3
I hope she doesn't think her 4.20 apple watch time is her official time when the official chip time is actually 4.47
(prev marathon runner here)

I hope she doesn't think her 4.20 apple watch time is her official time when the official chip time is actually 4.47
(prev marathon runner here)
I was wondering about that. Why is there a difference?
(Non-runner here!!)

I was wondering about that. Why is there a difference?
(Non-runner here!!)
I'm not 100% sure as I don't have an apple watch but it could have something to do with the amount of times she stopped to hug ppl and the 4.20 is moving time versus elapsed time 4.47.But I could be wrong about that. Either way you'd always take yer chipped time for a race.

Reactions: 5