Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twintwin

Chatty Member
She exploring the U.S to the max. Fair play to her. Retro is in the Hamptons for the 40th time.

Reactions: 11

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
While you're waiting on the green card you cant leave the country. Delighted for them that they are sorted!

Have to say the video/stories she posted give the most wholesome genuine vibes ive seen on insta in a long time! I hope she has a lovely time at home!

Reactions: 11

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Have to say the video/stories she posted give the most wholesome genuine vibes ive seen on insta in a long time! I hope she has a lovely time at home!
The video was absolutely gorgeous 🥺 Had me welling up over people I didn't know.
It must be so difficult to be away from family for that long and feel like you're missing out on so much at home.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand how in this day and age people are paying someone(with no qualifications from what I can see) to tell them to eat less and exercise more in order to lose weight. Google free meal plans, Google free fitness plans! I only came across her recently and followed to see New York but I listened to her tonight and while she's a nice enough woman she is a chancer when it comes to fitness and food advice.

Reactions: 10

girloxoxo

I was out watching yesterday and saw her running by and she looked like she was having a ball and this was at around mile 15. I look more tired going up a flight of stairs than she did after 15 miles. Fair play to her.

Reactions: 9

Peppy23

Sometimes I think she’s a bit too much! All the stories of dancing on bars and partying with random people. At first when you meet her you would be like “oh she’s great Craic” but I think after a while you would like “oh Christ will you settle down”

Reactions: 8

Smithsmile

Sorry just saw her stories where she camped outside Mariah Carey’s apartment building to see her climb into a van with her kids to go somewhere for the holidays. I’m appalled?! So creepy and invasive, I know Mariah Carey will be used to it and has plenty of security but it’s so unsettling and gross. In the era where we’ve heard from Britney Spears, Harry and Meghan etc about being hounded by the paparazzi and hating it when their children were there, you think people would cop themselves on a bit about doing this kind of thing

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

DaisyDee

Really like Laura’s positive fun content in general but is she running the NYC Marathon or saving the world🤔
The amount of posts, good luck posts, gifts sent etc. The post with the green furry monster at the yoga class was funny at first but the repeat of it daily is woeful.

Reactions: 7

OA1

Chatty Member
She exploring the U.S to the max. Fair play to her. Retro is in the Hamptons for the 40th time.
In fairness she nearly does a better job than alot of travel bloggers. Getawayswithkids was in the US recently, can't even remember what part but her stories alone was enough for me to never want to go to that part

Reactions: 6

Justlooking2

I signed up to her a few years ago, training only, no food plan. I requested something specific for the training part and she completely ignored it despite me reminding her every week. The weekly check in’s were not great. Very generic and no replies. There was no point replying to her. I felt like she was copying and pasting her messages for everyone. I was very disappointed, she came across very lazy once I paid up.

Reactions: 6

irishjen

VIP Member
I did her plan yrs ago. Same as Just looking, no specifics per person, I told her back issue and food issue and she didn't take them into acc. Her exercise plan is NOT for beginners which I told her I was (recovering injury so back to basics)

Reactions: 5

BeGrandSure

Iv never seen a personal trainer drink so much!!and now she’s promoting fast fashion on shein!can’t stand her!!
You've clearly not encountered the Siobhan O'Hagan thread 😄😄😄 Now she could give lessons on boozing as a PT! At least Lorna looks the part of a PT.

Randomer

I was wondering about that. Why is there a difference?
(Non-runner here!!)
I'm not 100% sure as I don't have an apple watch but it could have something to do with the amount of times she stopped to hug ppl and the 4.20 is moving time versus elapsed time 4.47.But I could be wrong about that. Either way you'd always take yer chipped time for a race.

New-Yark

I don't understand how in this day and age people are paying someone(with no qualifications from what I can see) to tell them to eat less and exercise more in order to lose weight. Google free meal plans, Google free fitness plans! I only came across her recently and followed to see New York but I listened to her tonight and while she's a nice enough woman she is a chancer when it comes to fitness and food advice.
Absolutely agree! I was one of those people last year and the money she charges is criminal. There is zero support in her app, same copy and paste messages at the same time each week. Nothing personalised or motivating/encouraging, literally tick the boxes messages. Food and workouts are so repetitive and not sustainable long term. Also never saw any of the food she shows on her insta / reels in my meal plans. She is stealing a living! 3/10 overall - save your money!

Yoga with Adriene, Pilates with Eleni Fit and some basic weight classes on YouTube all for free, better results and more enjoyable.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
While you're waiting on the green card you cant leave the country. Delighted for them that they are sorted!

I'm delighted for them also and the reel of their trip home made me very emosh.