Laura Dorgan - @laura_dorgan_fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While you're waiting on the green card you cant leave the country. Delighted for them that they are sorted!

Have to say the video/stories she posted give the most wholesome genuine vibes ive seen on insta in a long time! I hope she has a lovely time at home!

Reactions: 11
Have to say the video/stories she posted give the most wholesome genuine vibes ive seen on insta in a long time! I hope she has a lovely time at home!
The video was absolutely gorgeous đŸ„ș Had me welling up over people I didn't know.
It must be so difficult to be away from family for that long and feel like you're missing out on so much at home.

Reactions: 10
While you're waiting on the green card you cant leave the country. Delighted for them that they are sorted!

I'm delighted for them also and the reel of their trip home made me very emosh.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone done her lean for lent plan? Wondering if its any good and what price it is?

Reactions: 2
Has anyone done her lean for lent plan? Wondering if its any good and what price it is?
Her workouts are not for beginners and she doesn't take food allergies/dislikes into account it's just a standard food plan she downloads she's not a dietician.

I'm new-ish to following her and this thread. Was just reading back a few pages and I read that she is a Trump supporter?! Is this true? What has she said in the past?!

Her workouts are not for beginners and she doesn't take food allergies/dislikes into account it's just a standard food plan she downloads she's not a dietician.
Thanks. I wouldn't be a real beginner but taking a break from the gym, funnily this seems to just be workouts and no food plan?

Thanks. I wouldn't be a real beginner but taking a break from the gym, funnily this seems to just be workouts and no food plan?
Ah ok maybe different to normal plans. I know I found her w/o very tough & generic

I can confirm she won't do a meal plan for vegetarians or vegans, just meat eaters..... đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž She looks fantastic and is a great advertisement for her business when you compare to the likes of Siobhan O'Hagan, but no way in hell I could manage one of her workouts based on her reels, definitely not for beginners.

In fairness I did the workouts and as a unfit beginner i found them tough but manageable. They not like the workouts she post online, she does post some of the app workouts but then she does her own workouts which are a lot harder.

I enjoyed lean for lent last year, doing couch to 5k now so can't do both.

I can confirm she won't do a meal plan for vegetarians or vegans, just meat eaters..... đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž She looks fantastic and is a great advertisement for her business when you compare to the likes of Siobhan O'Hagan, but no way in hell I could manage one of her workouts based on her reels, definitely not for beginners.
I'm a strict vegetarian, she knew this and she did up a meal plan up for me, but had tuna as a lunch option several times 😭

• Angry
  • Sad
Jezzzz she's has some stamina for nights out drinking
And able to exercise and go for runs and never seems hungover the following mornings, she's practically drinking every single day/evening in new york ..... that's why I just can't relate at all to her. I dunno what's she's running on , someone in their 30's I managed it when I was 18 and early 20's but not now

I want to scream every time she does a celebrity story - it’s a cringe fest
Prepare yourself, it's the Met Gala tomorrow, no doubt she'll be camped out in a bush somewhere ready to pounce on anybody even remotely famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 3