Laura de Barra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she stay in a hotel for Christmas and have a crappy lonely hotel breakfast Christmas morning, and post lonely photos of Cork when Steph and Tim were staying in her mum’s house?

Reactions: 4
Why did she stay in a hotel for Christmas and have a crappy lonely hotel breakfast Christmas morning, and post lonely photos of Cork when Steph and Tim were staying in her mum’s house?
She said that the house at home was too small for them all - she has 2 sisters and a brother

For somebody who has banged on so much about going home for Christmas there has been no real indication she was home!

Reactions: 6
She strikes me as the kind who loves to isolate themselves just to complain about it!!!

Reactions: 3
She is so condescending, and yes she does know people who would go around their normal life with covid, we all do, just nobody would admit it!

Reactions: 5
She could have just clarified what the story meant? Or else not post it.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it was her family as her sister is out and about on a road trip around Ireland. It was maybe a friend(s) she was catching up with, and to be honest I have some friends who think I’ve now have covid 7 times, it’s the best excuse to not see people! But she did bang on about wanting to see her Mum so spend time with your mum. She’s just an arse who really thinks she is way better than everyone. Lovey you’ve wrote a book and from I can see for a living you build flat pack furniture and clean marks off white walls!

What did she think people would think when she literally said covid ruined another Christmas 🙄 she just has the worst attitude ever. Not been home in years when she lives less than an hour away on a flight, Steph is a pain but she was across the world & not long gone & came back.

Reactions: 4
She’s painful with all this Covid stuff!
I think she’s almost glad to whinge about Covid ruing Christmas!! She gets more mileage out of it then she would a happy Christmas!! Like people have stated, Steph managed a happy one, even if it wasn’t, she wasn’t online looking for pity !
there must be a reason Shane (?) never spends Christmas with her!! 🤣

Reactions: 2
I have found lots of her content so helpful and her ethos really interesting and informative, but it sometimes veers into sanctimonious territory and I’m feeling that more and more, which is a pity. The weird cryptic Covid stuff is so strange. I wonder what she makes of her influencer sister jetting off left right and centre lol. All that said, she’s been through a lot in recent months with two bereavements so I also want to cut her a bit of slack

Reactions: 7
Totally agree- if she isn’t the one who had Covid, then of course those questions she was getting, alongside that Covid post meant the need to clarify! Was she home at all? I saw steph posted a photo at family dinner and the other sister was in it, but not Laura.
I do wonder did steph or her husband test positive, so that’s why they did their impromptu travels straight away as they were isolated, and stayed in an Air bnb set up.
I don’t know, there was just something so cryptic and unsaid to it all- Laura was throwing shade and she knows that’s exactly what she was doing as well!

Reactions: 5
I followed out of curiosity because I know the family. Been living away for years so I don't know her but I know some of her cousins and was at one or two weddings over the years that she was also at and I followed her after a mutual gave out about something she posted

Anyway... after a couple of weeks following her she seems quite lonely. She seems to spend most evenings watching stuff on her tablet. I don't expect people to show their partners all the time but her IG feels very single white female.

I still don't fully get what her actual job is.
She is a property portfolio developer which basically involves managing properties and preparing them for the market. To prepare the properties for the market she does repairs and maintenance and redesign.

She is also an author.

Reactions: 7