Laura de Barra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be

she’s not really that much bi

she is not much nicer in real life to be fair and she’s always thought she was better than everyone else. I knew her when she worked in a call centre and she was still drawing dots on her face with eyeliner then, edgy for a 8 hour shift on the phone 🫠
😆 it's a look for sure. Various members of my family, it turns out, went to school with various members of hers (and herself) and the same has been reported

What was she like?!

Absolutely!! 🇮🇪😂😂😂
Up her own her arse.
Had a hideous boyfriend who treated her like shite but they seemed to have an equally toxic thing going on.
She is genuinely a very talented illustrator.
But she thought she was better than everyone, even then.

Reactions: 3
The constant weird poses and hand gestures don't make any sense to me. I just don't get it.

Reactions: 3
Just saw a tweet from Laura about the ash cloud and her mother driving her to Belfast to fly back to college - im now very confused, I thought she was late 30s, is she way younger? That ash cloud was in 2010 and I thought we were similar age

Reactions: 2
Just saw a tweet from Laura about the ash cloud and her mother driving her to Belfast to fly back to college - im now very confused, I thought she was late 30s, is she way younger? That ash cloud was in 2010 and I thought we were similar age
She's 38

She did a year or 2 of pattern making in cork before starting fashion design in Edinburgh. Leaving cert in 2004, started Edinburgh in 2006 I believe. Assuming her course was a 4 year degree, then 2010 is plausible.