Laura de Barra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved her too years ago she'd come on for the chats. It was so genuine and like you were there face timing a friend. She really connected with audience. Then she started moaning and giving out. I found she was so negative and giving out all the time. Fast forward a few years, passive agressively commenting on tenants old/new and the wedding content. Insert eye roll! Holier than thou! I'm making everything from paper! As much as i can't stand other influencers or their OTT weddings, she was shitting all over someone's else's wedding at the time. Just can't remember who.

Reactions: 8
Her illustrations are beautiful, she is very talented. I don't watch her stories as I've no interest in property or her cleaning rentals.

Reactions: 1
I loved her too years ago she'd come on for the chats. It was so genuine and like you were there face timing a friend. She really connected with audience. Then she started moaning and giving out. I found she was so negative and giving out all the time. Fast forward a few years, passive agressively commenting on tenants old/new and the wedding content. Insert eye roll! Holier than thou! I'm making everything from paper! As much as i can't stand other influencers or their OTT weddings, she was shitting all over someone's else's wedding at the time. Just can't remember who.
The wedding content was one of the things my friend got irritated with. Banging on about wanting to be different and not playing the role of bride but she did the typical rowdy hen, expensive white dress, big cake, acting like she sold the photo rights to hello, friends words not mine (but I always find it weird when people don't share their own wedding stuff after banging on about it for months) I've certainly been to less typical weddings myself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I unfollowed her a while back. I got sick of her oh so sanctimonious and contrived Instagram persona (I’m sure she has to be much nicer in real life!), cryptic messages, weird photography and videography angles, forced expletives, strange language abbreviations and peculiar language substitutions, nonstop pouting, and poses with her arms, and legs sticking out at seemingly superhuman angles at every available opportunity. Even the way she was waving her hands and fingers about the place was grating! And the red lip!!! And I got sick of being shown every goddamn meal she eats/preparers. Yeah…like emptying a packet of Monster Munch into a crystal bowl elevates her to cult icon status 🤣. And what is with all the black clothing?! Vampire vibes? Lol.

I have her two books. They are great and fair play to her. However, I just don’t get her need to act like a d*%k when she is on screen recording herself.When I start experiencing second hand embarrassment for the Insta babes/huns I know it’s time to unfollow! Have a nice life Laura!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It was the wedding rights moment that made me mute her ... then straight back to work the week after like nothing happened was a bit bizarre...Still respect her talent but just didn't need to be lectured all the time on everything also

Reactions: 1
Just put a post up on another page concerning the bride to be giving details of her “bridal skin journey”, wondering how the feck I ever got married really😂👰‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The irony of here ranting about people being condescending, while being soooo condescending herself!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where was her wedding dress posted? I checked her insta and no sign.

I reckon she must be a dose to deal with. I saw her do a segment on Today , it must be over a year ago and in fairness her content is perfect for the demographic for Maura and Daithi. She should have been on it loads after that. Never saw her again, I wonder did the Today crew find her tough going.

She does such odd poses on her Instagram too

The wedding content was one of the things my friend got irritated with. Banging on about wanting to be different and not playing the role of bride but she did the typical rowdy hen, expensive white dress, big cake, acting like she sold the photo rights to hello, friends words not mine (but I always find it weird when people don't share their own wedding stuff after banging on about it for months) I've certainly been to less typical weddings myself
To be
I unfollowed her a while back. I got sick of her oh so sanctimonious and contrived Instagram persona (I’m sure she has to be much nicer in real life!), cryptic messages, weird photography and videography angles, forced expletives, strange language abbreviations and peculiar language substitutions, nonstop pouting, and poses with her arms, and legs sticking out at seemingly superhuman angles at every available opportunity. Even the way she was waving her hands and fingers about the place was grating! And the red lip!!! And I got sick of being shown every goddamn meal she eats/preparers. Yeah…like emptying a packet of Monster Munch into a crystal bowl elevates her to cult icon status 🤣. And what is with all the black clothing?! Vampire vibes? Lol.

I have her two books. They are great and fair play to her. However, I just don’t get her need to act like a d*%k when she is on screen recording herself.When I start experiencing second hand embarrassment for the Insta babes/huns I know it’s time to unfollow! Have a nice life Laura!
she’s not really that much bi

she is not much nicer in real life to be fair and she’s always thought she was better than everyone else. I knew her when she worked in a call centre and she was still drawing dots on her face with eyeliner then, edgy for a 8 hour shift on the phone 🫠

• Haha